• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well hes the **** AND hes bi polar

every other month its **** 50... and me and 50 are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
      Game is a bi polar bi sexual blood who does dating shows...
      LOL yes this is what a one-time edgy genre has devolved to, at least in the mainstream

Comment

the game is one of the best rappers out there 2day

he always flip flps about whether he and 50 are cool tho

Comment

"50 Cent is definitely up on everything. He looks at the Internet just like everybody else. Sitting in his New York office Thursday (July 2), 50 was looking at the Drake video, refusing to watch Game’s apology to the G-Unit on MTVNews.com and answering calls from Leonardo DiCaprio’s camp for a dinner with the movie star. All that, and he played his latest mixtape, Forever King for Mixtape Daily. He was originally going to call his latest mixtape Sincerely Yours: Southside Part 2, and on it he planned to rap over ’90s R&B classics. But in the end he decided to throw in some additional flavor with his throwback stylings." http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/161.../50_cent.jhtml

Doesn't look like 50 is interested in Game's apology! He probably knows he'll look stupid if he accepts an apology then a couple weeks later Game goes back and falls out with him again!!
          Last edited by Pretty Boy1; 07-05-2009, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
            Game just said that he wants to call 50. he sent a twitter to 50...

I hope this happens!! I'd be so happy....i like game and 50.
            dude was sayin what everybody else already realized.....the unit was that deal when they were together....since that beef, NONE of 'em have achieved the level of success they had before, musically. big ups to game....i wanna see how every1 responds.

Comment

Game won that beef hands down imo..

i dont see 50 responding, but good to see game always looking to move in a positive direction and doing what he feels is the right thing to do whether people agree with him or not.

When is his next album dropping? End of this year??

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post

i dont see 50 responding, but good to see game always looking to move in a positive direction and doing what he feels is the right thing to do whether people agree with him or not.

He's got The R.E.D. Album coming out in November 2009! I read this about it:

"Producer Maestro asserted that The Game was, in March 2009, recording this album in Atlanta. In an interview with MTV News in May, he explained that his collaboration with Rick Ross, one of 50 Cent's major rivals, on the album has nothing to do with the rivalry between Ross and 50 Cent. On The Game's official Twitter page "Compton Trash", he stated that he had been recording with Timbaland, DJ Premier, Polow Da Don, David Banner, Kanye West, and production duo Cool & Dre. Other collaborators on the album may include Snoop Dogg, Sean "Diddy" Combs, and Ludacris."

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post

Agreed....

Comment

Doesn't matter really Game's album will probably be better then most of the mainstream and some backpackers.

Comment

this thread is essentially the reason that they go on and on with this bull****.
                      it gets people talking about them.
                      i think he's silly. and i don't think he's that great of a rapper.

Comment

Working...
                      X