No announcement yet.

lol at the last judge "Levi Martinez" scoring it 117-111

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
    I knew it was a Canelo win when I heard 117-111. I had it 115-113 Canelo, but I could see the 115-113 for Lara and potentially a draw.

If it wasn't for the crowd roaring it would have been a pretty ****ty fight.
    This. Gave Canelo 115-113 win. Maybe the 2 of the judges were not impressed in the middle rounds when Lara went full on Oscar mode (Oscar v trinidad final rds).

Comment

The smoking gun he could have gotten away with it if only he would have made it close, but had to make it obvious to everyone without realizing it. Harder to convince the world who had Lara edging it that they had it wrong when 1 of the guys wasn't even watching the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        The smoking gun he could have gotten away with it if only he would have made it close, but had to make it obvious to everyone without realizing it. Harder to convince the world who had Lara edging it that they had it wrong when 1 of the guys wasn't even watching the fight.

This score card is asinine. The 12th and a few other rounds are notable for all of the judges. Martinez card....is a sham.

Comment

Working...
        X