Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheater, Knee Taker, or Quitter? Whats worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheater, Knee Taker, or Quitter? Whats worse?

Cheater, Knee Taker, or Quitter? Whats worse?

Which in your opinion is the worse label?
    Unfortunately sometimes whether its true or not does not matter in some cases Perception can be stronger.

[IMG][/IMG]

Ortiz vs Maidana is the perfect example of a quitter n he still complained of being punched while getting interview

Comment

Cheater obviously

Comment

cheater, absolutely

Taking a knee can be tactical, if a fighter thinks the fight is about to be stopped but also believes he can recover with a count.

As for quitters...I take my hat off to anyone who steps in the ring. The majority of us would **** ourselves, quit, and cry for our souls back after getting pounded in the face for any amount of time.

Comment

Cheater by about a million miles.

Comment

Easy question . . . Cheater, quitter, knee taker... In that order. Anyone that disagrees with that order is probably trolling...

What about, Dirty fighter vs Quitter or Knee Taker... thats a more interesting debate in my opinion.

Comment

Cheater absolutely nothing worse

Comment

Cheater obviously.

Comment

Cheating by far. Quitting is not that bad. The fighter is just hurting him self not the other boxer.

Comment

Should have included a poll

I think Cheater is the worse by far.

Quitting is bad but mostly for the so called, "never die warrior" or "willing to die in the ring guy", who usually gets a taste of reality. Do we really have to discuss the deeper issues such as wives, mothers, children, family, money.etc. Thats the real reason most fighters fight.

Knee taking can be and occasionally used for tactical purposes ie. buying time, obviously hurt, gathering oneself. No shame in being smart. Shame on those who view this as shameful.

Comment

Working...
                    X