Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many are you living your childhood dream??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm fine because I'm still breathing.

lol that's my gauge as being successful. Despite the facts in that I'm somewhat intelligent, formidable in many ways, and sort of driven I'm just glad I'm not dead for how I lived my former life................................in addition to having lost my closest family.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      I'm fine because I'm still breathing.

lol that's my gauge as being successful. Despite the facts in that I'm somewhat intelligent, formidable in many ways, and sort of driven I'm just glad I'm not dead for how I lived my former life................................in addition to having lost my closest family.
      You are a great chap RWK

Comment

I'm 22 and when I was younger I had a million gazillion dreams. I wanted to be a pro footballer, boxer, wrestler, secret agent lol

But there is one dream I always had and I'm heading to university this September to achieve it and it will be my second degree. Pretty good for a kid from an unemployed background in the Eastend.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I didn't realize how impressive just "majoring" in accounting is to girls. Every girl that asks me what i'm majoring in, and I tell them accounting, they get all impressed from that. "Ooooh that's great". I imagine how women will react when i'm actually an accountant
          I'm a doctor.

Comment

bumpppppppppp

Comment

My childhood dream was to become a cop and I recently got hired by the city of Atlanta Police Dept. I'm moving in a few days and start at the end of the month. Exactly what I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                It's boring as f-ck. God damn, lamest subject i've ever studied. But I get it. As long as I get it, that's all that matters to me.
                Getting through Managerial Accounting was the hardest thing I did I college. It's hard to retain information that you not only don't care about, but resent with every fiber of your soul.

Comment

Working...
                X