Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Gift Prank on child for having bad grades (PS4)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    From experience, bad grades comes from bad parenting. Especially a kid who looks barely 10, he sounds like he's 7 or 8. I am pretty sure the solution to better grades for a small child is not Christmas pranking him/her. A little more on the parents part could be done at that age in terms of putting the son in extra curricular activities.

Maybe if he was 15-16, smoked, fought a lot, etc, I can understand. But bad grades at that age is not something that warrants such childish behavior from parents.
    Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post
    The kid got bad grades because his parents aren't doing their jobs.
    Get real. Plenty of kids are just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      whatever you say, pig. who is failing a seven year old who cannot grasp a brutal concept like the "times tables?"
      Who is punishing a kid for failing times tables by upsetting them at christmas and then filming it and posting it online?

i bet you $20 canadian that this kid isn't struggling with the rigors of kindergarden academia, and that he's getting "bad grades" because he's a delinquent.
      He isn't in kindergarten.

Comment

my only issue with the first vid posted was that it was on christmas, thats kinda harsh i feel, if it was a regular ass day maybe even birthday i would still think its mean but not as mean like on Christmas..

Comment

Why would anybody belittle their kid like that? If he has bad grades get him a tutor instead of the playstation. In the long run, the tutor will definitely pay off more.

Comment

Tight! Hes tiiiiight!

Comment

I can not even imagine the feeling of waking up on Christmas day and opening up what you think is the latest gaming console and getting pranked. I would hate every one.

Bad grades, bad behavior, whatever it is, the kid is too young to take the blame, he looks 8-9. Some one failed him, whether it was his parents, his environment, the school.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
                Get real. Plenty of kids are just stupid.
                Possibly true, but then it's even less reason to do that to him. Worse still, they uploaded it to youtube for the world to see.

Comment

Working...
                X