Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is up with this Haye hype beating someone a shot Holyfield beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up with this Haye hype beating someone a shot Holyfield beat?

Honestly, all I ever seen on this board is how the British fans lick Hayes rectum for not fighting a live opponent at heavyweight. And now he is going to fight a crappy ass fighter in Ruiz who he'll probably KO because Ruiz is a ****ing joke and even a bigger joke now because he is shot to hell. Nothing impressive about beating Valuev when a shot Holyfield already did it.
    True
    57.14%
    False, you're a hater
    42.86%

john ruiz is not a joke.

boring and awful to watch but he wins his fights.

Comment

Yeah, it was boring, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        john ruiz is not a joke.

Fighters have gotten dq'd for excessive holding, thats considered cheating. How come Ruiz never gets dq'd or even warned for that ****?

Comment

No hype. Nothin but criticism for the fight suckin from what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            john ruiz is not a joke.

No matter how many times people hate on Ruiz, the man has fought a ton of guys and been in there with all of them.

They let their hate blind them to facts.

And I agree with the ts. CHAGAEV AND Holyfield were smaller than Haye and beat Valuev.

I can see the hype though. David slaying Goliath, well not really slaying, just a rock bouncing off his head while he looked a little bewildered, always makes the news.

Comment

I think it's the fact that there's now another British world heavyweight champion. He's only the seventh one.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                No hype. Nothin but criticism for the fight suckin from what I've seen.
                You must have not seen the british posters posting then, all they can talk about as if its a great win when Valuev is a joke ass fighter who got beat by a shot holyfield. Even David Haye already said that a shot holyfield beat Valuev before the Haye/Valuev fight. He came out and said a shot holyfield was robbed... Hilarious ****! Now some brit posters think Haye is an atg for not fighting a live opponent!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                  Fighters have gotten dq'd for excessive holding, thats considered cheating. How come Ruiz never gets dq'd or even warned for that ****?
                  talk to the refs.

they let him get away with it.

Comment

cause he's black.

Comment

Working...
                    X