No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Austin Trout Wants To Get Canelo Revenge, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Austin Trout Wants To Get Canelo Revenge, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with former junior middleweight champion Austin Trout to discuss the latest with his career and what he plans to do next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love my boy trout but move on bro 154 pounds has a lot of fights for ya!

Comment

I thought the fight was close, but I am not interested in seeing a rematch between the two. The fight stank.

Comment

Go after Ishe/Molina

Comment

WAR TROUT

Comment

Trout deserves a rematch but I think he should move up to 160

Comment

I would like to see Trout vs Lara. Trout needs to continue to win and force a rematch vs Canelo down the road.

Comment

move up to 160 instead..

Comment

He's not getting any rematch, no way. And if Canelo said he doesn't deserve 1 he's full of crap. Canelo won imo because of the kd. The fight was close, but I won't argue with Canelo winning 5-7 rounds. He does deserve a rematch though, on neutral ground.

Comment

I'm not interested, I think Trout did well but it's gonna be the same result over and over. Trout needs to commit to his offense, have a little more faith in his punches. Every time Trout would throw his emphasis was more on escaping than mounting on an effective attack. If he shows me a different approach to his offense; a more improved offense in his coming fights, then I'll be interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X