Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Al Qaeda member to be investigated by TSA for refusing TSA rape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
      They're actually going to be world I.d cards. I thought it was national, but it turns out its much much worse than that.
      Oh my god, you mean that I won't be able to travel unless I show some sort of internationally recognised identification!?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

Yeah bro totally. Yet the borders are wide open full of Mexicans doing the backstroke along the Rio Grande and when a state actually wants to verify that they're here illegally a shitstorm erupts.

But if you're an American citizen, be prepared to get body scanned and have your balls squeezed by a mongoloid with a 2 digit i.q.

Gotta love it bro.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Oh my god, you mean that I won't be able to travel unless I show some sort of internationally recognised identification!?
        You already have a passport and I.D don't you?

Comment

[QUOTE=INJECT;9598651]Yeah bro totally. Yet the borders are wide open full of Mexicans doing the backstroke along the Rio Grande and when a state actually wants to verify that they're here illegally a shitstorm erupts.

But if you're an American citizen, be prepared to get body scanned and have your balls squeezed by a mongoloid with a 2 digit i.q.

Gotta love it bro.[QUOTE]

Arent the Mexicans only coming here because of the North American Union act? I always got a sense that the whole idea of the USA stopping Mexicans from coming in here was an act to please the public. A very large portion of american citizens dont know about the North American Union.

I mean if they really wanted to stop the hordes of mexicans coming here they would fix the entire border but they dont, i wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Until then, these are precautionary safety measures that are necessary.
            This is true. I'm not insecure so I'm going to fuss about body scans, the agents will see hundreds of scans and will only care about items that are not supposed to be there. If it discourages one terrorist act it is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
              Arent the Mexicans only coming here because of the North American Union act? I always got a sense that the whole idea of the USA stopping Mexicans from coming in here was an act to please the public. A very large portion of american citizens dont know about the North American Union.

I mean if they really wanted to stop the hordes of mexicans coming here they would fix the entire border but they dont, i wonder why.
              I just find it hilarious that they're so concerned with security except they leave the border wide open.

And that American citizens have to provide biometrics, id, body scans, pat downs, and illegal aliens can't even be asked their citizenship status.

I don't know about you, but there seems to be 2 different sets of rules here.

Comment

I hope more people do the same.

If I opt out of the scan, and they grab my balls, they're getting an uppercut to the chin. And I'm going to jail. fuuck that *****.

this is a violation of basic rights. Doesn't matter if you think it's a government conspiracy or not, it's a matter of privacy at stake here.

Comment

fight for your freedom.

Comment

Ok So I take it people shouldn't be scanned before entering a flight?

I mean I agree some actions are invasive. But you're kidding yourself if you think Airport security shouldn't be taken seriously.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                      I just find it hilarious that they're so concerned with security except they leave the border wide open.

And that American citizens have to provide biometrics, id, body scans, pat downs, and illegal aliens can't even be asked their citizenship status.

I don't know about you, but there seems to be 2 different sets of rules here.
                      How is the border wide open? What are you suggesting.........build a logistically non feasible wall that surrounds the entire United States and man that wall every square inch?

You do realize Border penalties are higher than ever now. If you're caught trying to cross ilegally...........you're automatically banned from the United States for 20 years.

If you attempt again, you're imprisoned for years.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X