No announcement yet.

Current Sleaziest Boxing Promoter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Sleaziest Boxing Promoter?

Don King obviously wore this title proudly for a long time. However, in today's age, I am not so sure anymore. What do you guys think? Al Haymon? Lou Dibella? Bob Arum?

was don king part of the promotion last night? i think i saw him in the ring after one of the charllos fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      was don king part of the promotion last night? i think i saw him in the ring after one of the charllos fight
      im pretty sure he has Hatley

Comment

Yup don king is still at it.

Stiverne tried to invoke the Muhummad Ali Act against Don for unknowingly trapping him in a longterm exclusive contract. The act is literally named after a fighter Don King left penniless.

It STILL didn't work. Stiverne mysteriously dropped everything and got put back in his place. Probably the same intimidation/blackmail threats he kept getting exposed for back then.

Comment

Probably Oscar who supposedly took Sulaiman to Golden Coral to avoid Gennady and got punked by Mauricio hard. Ate the food and still ****ed him over.

Comment

Probably still king lol. That thing with Charlo was pretty funny

Comment

HBO because they are paying fighters NOT to fight each other because they have an agenda to promote.

Comment

Working...
              X