No announcement yet.

austin 'no doubt' trout talks about the future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    show me the police report ??truely ironic how u have chavez in ur sig who actually got arrested for dui with a full police report and he even went to jail,i aint heard of trout going to jail he was released on the spot.dont u know chavez could have killed some1 driving like a pahtetic drunk??

for the record trout jumped in to separate the ppl fighting
    Chavez aint no bitch, he dont give a fuck he wants to drink he gonna drink, he wants to drink and drive he gonna drink and drive, he wants to smoke he gonna smoke. And when he gets caught he aint gonna cry about it and try to cover it up. #BOSS

Comment

and when he wants to get brutally raped for a entire 11 and a half rounds he will #boss

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        and when he wants to get brutally raped for a entire 11 and a half rounds he will #boss
        Shit happens its boxing.

Comment

Trout seems like a cool dude. Hope he gets the shot at Canelo.
          Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 01-15-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            Chavez aint no bitch, he dont give a fuck he wants to drink he gonna drink, he wants to drink and drive he gonna drink and drive, he wants to smoke he gonna smoke. And when he gets caught he aint gonna cry about it and try to cover it up. #BOSS
            Let's see you keep that attitude if ever drink drives and kills someone in your family or one of your friends.

Bet you won't be hashtagging 'Boss' then you dick.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
              Let's see you keep that attitude if ever drink drives and kills someone in your family or one of your friends.

Bet you won't be hashtagging 'Boss' then you dick.
              **** happens its life, do I condone it no, can I stop it No. will calling someone a dick online even remotely make a lil change. NOPE.

Comment

**** happens its life, do I condone it no, can I stop it No. will calling someone a dick online even remotely make a lil change. NOPE.
                No but you don't have to have sucha blase attitude towards it.

By you saying "#BOSS" seems like you're condoning it.

Really that schmuk. **** outta here.

Comment

so when chavez drinks and drives and smokes its cause hes a boss and does what he wants but when trout drinks and separates a fight and gets in trouble for it its cause hes a bum or whatever you called him and bad for boxing? ok

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                    so when chavez drinks and drives and smokes its cause hes a boss and does what he wants but when trout drinks and separates a fight and gets in trouble for it its cause hes a bum or whatever you called him and bad for boxing? ok
                    never called him a bum or said it bad for boxing at all. Dont know what post you read but seems like you making shit up/

Comment

Its a shame hes a drunk and picks fights with civilians. Typical clown who don't have his priorities right.
                      excuse me, "clown" and "don't have his priorities right" regardless its a little hypocritical to say this yet defend chavez who obviously didnt have his priorities right leading up to his fight with martinez

Comment

Working...
                      X