Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Of Chris Byrd Stood Any Chance Against Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Of Chris Byrd Stood Any Chance Against Lennox Lewis?

When they were ment to of fought? Would you give Byrd a shot at pulling the upset off?

I thought lewis would have won but he definately should have given Byrd a shot. He was going to give Kirk Johnson a shot before he pulled out for Vitali

Comment

Emmanuel Stewart told Lewis not to fight Byrd as Byrd would make Lewis look very bad and may win a decision

Comment

No, imagine the second Wlad fight and that would be how it played out

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
          No, imagine the second Wlad fight and that would be how it played out
          Byrd was very much on the slide and at the tail-end of his career by the 2nd Wlad fight whereas he was "At The Top of his Game" when Lewis ducked him.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            Byrd was very much on the slide and at the tail-end of his career by the 2nd Wlad fight whereas he was "At The Top of his Game" when Lewis ducked him.
            What about when Wlad dominated him the 1st time, when he wasn't on the slide?

Comment

If the Klitskbots could track Byrd down, Lewis likely would have.

Comment

Originally posted by PepvsSaddler View Post
                Not gonna lie, never seen the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by PepvsSaddler View Post
                  Yeah, Wlad was 24yrs old when he beat Byrd in 2000 on points, Lewis was 36yrs old in 2001 when he ducked Byrd which is a huge difference.

Comment

I think lewis and his team wanted no part of bryd, lewis had never faced anything like chris bryd before and i think manny steward knew even if lennox beat byrd he would look terrible doing. I rewatched bryd vs vitali for the first time in years and was shocked at how much trouble bryd could give a guy that size. I have started watching more old fights of bryd again in his prime, he was so skillfull! like a throwback to the charley burley and joe walcot era

Comment

Working...
                    X