No announcement yet.

Artur Beterbiev vs Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Can Beterbiev continue to make 175? He has a huge frame and he finished amateurs at heavyweight (200lbs limit).

he looks dedicated enough to stay there as long as his body will allow, but he's eventually going to be a cruiserweight for sure.

Comment

Bump!

Ward schools Beterbiev

Comment

Lol at the names in the poll section.

Comment

Lol nearly even poll

Comment

Beterbiev is beastly. I see him mauling Ward ala Maidana vs Mayweather but not for a few rounds. He will do it until Ward is on the canvas.

When I say like maidana I mean the pressure but it will be on a different level skill wise. Im not sure Kovalev could handle this dude. He better get him now if he is going to try.
            Last edited by Sun_Tzu; 08-23-2016, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              AB has a punchers chance. He gets schooled if he doesn't land a bomb.

He's not ready for a Ward yet.
              ^^^^this...beterbiev is green and has no head movement....he'll be eating counters and jabs all night.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                I know right

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                  I mean Boone managed to slip a heavy shot and knock Ward down, almost a KO.. Beterbiev is much much heavier handed, if Artur slips in flush shot it might completely knock Ward out
                  that was over ten years ago.....possible but not likely considering beterbiev telegraph and loops a lot of his shots, no consistent jab. Barely moves his head...beterbeiv himself was dropped by a club fighter so his chin may not be all that when someone is actually punching back

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Fans are just suckers for punchers there is nothing overly impressive about Beterbiev. Just another puncher who looks like he won't transition well from the amateurs. Lets not ignore that in his last fight he was severely frustrated, looked one paced, easy to hit and was outboxed in large spurts by some very average journeyman.

He is more of a Korobov than a GGG or Kovalev.
                    ^^^^this....another one of those good European amatuers with hype because they can punch......seen this a thousand times

don't see anything special about this guy, made a thread about it too

Comment

beterbiev would win, should think thats pretty obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                      Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.