Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: Ward can't sell tickets nowhere. When is Ward ever going to leave Oakland?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    It's true though bro can't knock Floyd for it.
    Although Floyd is petty as sh it like this. He stopped talking to jay z and bey because bey went on a show and backed pacman for their "fight of the century" lmao
    What do you expect from a guy whos ego is larger than life , when the denied is on top he will look down on everybody .

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      RealPugilist has his bias but he does know boxing.

CaneloMaidana and Paulie are the same person.
      yeah i thought they are same person too, cause typing style is similar and its rare they come back with any kind of boxing related comeback. Although i dont think ive ever agreed with anything pugilist has said, he does come back with arguments based around boxing, not just calling people a racist or basic insults lol.

Comment

floyd is speaking the the truth. Ward sucks the life out of any event. Even something like him v froch should have been a massive event, super six final. He sucked the life out of it in the build up as he doesnt get involved in the hype. As sad as it sounds for a grown man, its exciting when they trash talk and theres a story behind the fight. Ward droning on saying how humble he is does nothing to add to the excitiment. And then when he gets in the ring he could put a glass eye to sleep hes that boring. Is one of them fighters where i think, how can anyone actually be a fan and look forwad to watching this guy? I think you will see a new level of negativity against kovalev

Comment

lol, great thread.

'What is wrong with Andre Ward'

Comment

Does Ward even want the fight?

I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              This was the question .

BT: I take it you probably heard that Andre Ward said even though he's a Mayweather fan, he'll be rooting for Guerrero because they're friends that came up in the Bay Area.

So they was not asking him about Ward as you painted , they told Floyd Ward will be rooting against him .

You kids are far worse than any gossip mongering women Ive ever known for creating BS .
              This^^^^^

Especially the last sentence

Comment

if you put ward in a big arena and the tickets were free, it still wouldnt sell out, thats how boring he is

Comment

To Ward, it's not about the money. It's about being the best. Don't worry, Kovalev will get his spanking.

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                    floyd is speaking the the truth. Ward sucks the life out of any event. Even something like him v froch should have been a massive event, super six final. He sucked the life out of it in the build up as he doesnt get involved in the hype. As sad as it sounds for a grown man, its exciting when they trash talk and theres a story behind the fight. Ward droning on saying how humble he is does nothing to add to the excitiment. And then when he gets in the ring he could put a glass eye to sleep hes that boring. Is one of them fighters where i think, how can anyone actually be a fan and look forwad to watching this guy? I think you will see a new level of negativity against kovalev
                    You obviously didn't watch the buildup to that fight, because there was quite a lot of hype and trash talk.

Comment

Can't believe I agree with Floyd. lol.

It is true... Ward may be a talented fighter, but his brand is nearly worthless.

Comment

Working...
                      X