No announcement yet.

I thought Sullivan won the last 3 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    To be fair the fight was much closer than what the Letterman scorecard was. Ward did win convincingly, I had it 8-4. But no way Ward won 11 rounds to 1. For example I thought Barrera won round 8, and it was a 10-8 round because of the point deduction. A lot of the rounds were close, I have to watch the fight again, but I can see why some people think it was 7-5 Ward.
    Last edited by Boxingwizard; 03-26-2016, 11:19 PM.

Comment

I had it almost a shutout for Ward. Barrera looked so damn clumsy in there. It is not to say Ward looked great, but more like what I expected after being so inactive.

I have no idea how Barrera got to 17-0....I cannot figure that out at all.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        I had it a draw. 7-5 for Ward maybe.

That was a close fight if you ignore the biased commentary teams.
        The commentary was biased, applauding shots landed on the gloves or missing. But Ward won hands down. Barerra was not active enough until the last few rounds and even then he was not able to land consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
          To be fair the fight was much closer than what the Letterman scorecard was. Ward did win convincingly, I had it 8-4. But no way Ward won 11 rounds to 1. For example I thought Barrera won round 8, and it was 10-8 round because of the point deduction. A lot of the rounds were close, I have to watch the fight again, so I can see why some people thought it was a really close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            Reading comprehension problem, wtf do you not understand? The only dumb b!tch here is you, you're constantly trolling and acting like an ass clown. Trust me I would have loved it had Ward won super convincingly, but that's not what I saw, just go **** off.
            Last edited by Boxingwizard; 03-27-2016, 12:25 AM.

Comment

The adversity was proven tonight at LHW. I do agree that in the later rounds Ward perhaps could've been better. But since he stated he fought B- I'll take his word what he will improve on, especially against a Cuban style....

The defense alone, man, it might be Kovalev's nightmare on compubox when that fight comes..

Comment

There were many close rounds, but even if we give all close rounds to Barrera, it would still be 7-5 for Ward. I am also OK with 11-1 for Ward.
                I liked what I saw from Ward, cool boxing. However Kovalev is better.

Comment

It was a close fight which I stopped scoring halfway and thought Ward took it with the later half.

Ward wasn't impressive yet again. If he shows up like that vs Kovalev he'll get ko'd.

Comment

Working...
                  X