Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

post in this thread if u aint mad at pac fo(allegeldly)pickin bradley for final fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post in this thread if u aint mad at pac fo(allegeldly)pickin bradley for final fight

bradley has been grinding nonstop and he always puts in the work no matter the challenge in front of him,it doesnt matter if its vargas or marques,or pac,he works hard

now he has a whole new team behind him and hes extremely motivated and still very young,he also has one of the best WW resumes,in fact his WW resume is the second best after pac as far as active fighters go

hes also p4p top 5 and to top things off theres a trainer beef aspesct to seeing as roach has had alot of negative stuff to say about braldeys new trainer tedry atlas,,
    i aint mad at'cha
    58.33%
    not a good pick at all,there are better options(name them)
    20.83%
    not who i wanted but ill take it
    20.83%

at first i thought it was gonna be crawford for sure but then i realized this is pacs passing of the torch fight and lets be honest top rank/arum know that crawford has no personality and is extremely bland outside of the ring,whereas atleast bradley attemps to be a villain plus hes always doing interviews and being open to the his fans and public

basically bradleyi s way more sellable post -pac era then crawford is,bob arum knows this trust me

bradley has been in how many ppvs now??hes doing the MOST
    Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 12-09-2015, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Weebler I get your ass in this thread and explane urself at this moment

u cant vote in the poll and not provide your choice

Comment

Personally, I'm not mad at PAC for choosing whoever he wants as his "last" fight, if it was good enough for Floyd it's certainly good enough for Manny. Yeah, not mad but pretty disappointed because stylistically PAC schools Bradley all day. It would literally be the same fight as the previous schooling's. He may have a new team, girlfriend, or tattoo but he still isn't going to win in a third fight. There is absolutely no reason for one, none.

If anything they should try to coax Marquez back into the ring, that would at least be interesting as Marquez sent PAC to dreamland for an extended stay vacation at the luxurious Unconscious Inn....

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          Personally, I'm not mad at PAC for choosing whoever he wants as his "last" fight, if it was good enough for Floyd it's certainly good enough for Manny. Yeah, not mad but pretty disappointed because stylistically PAC schools Bradley all day. It would literally be the same fight as the previous schooling's. He may have a new team, girlfriend, or tattoo but he still isn't going to win in a third fight. There is absolutely no reason for one, none.

If anything they should try to coax Marquez back into the ring, that would at least be interesting as Marquez sent PAC to dreamland for an extended stay vacation at the luxurious Unconscious Inn....
          i dont know man....im picking bradley UD for this fight....

Comment

I was hoping he'd pick Bradley.

I thought Bradley was doing really well until he got the injury during the second Pacquiao fight. After he got hurt, he was just going for the KO and looking dumb, but beforehand he was doing really well and landed some cracking shots. A third fight would be really cool.

Plus we get to hear Freddie Roach and Teddy Atlas talk **** to each other. I will be watching 24-7 for the first time in years if this fight gets made!

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              i dont know man....im picking bradley UD for this fight....
              The only way I see Bradley winning is if he becomes less easy to hit, while simultaneously slowing down PAC's constant barrage of punches. Dunno, maybe he does marginally better but I don't think he has the skill set to truly beat Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I was hoping he'd pick Bradley.

I thought Bradley was doing really well until he got the injury during the second Pacquiao fight. After he got hurt, he was just going for the KO and looking dumb, but beforehand he was doing really well and landed some cracking shots. A third fight would be really cool.

Plus we get to hear Freddie Roach and Teddy Atlas talk **** to each other. I will be watching 24-7 for the first time in years if this fight gets made!
                agreeed......

Comment

I'm a huge Manny fan, and I'll be very disappointed if he picks Bradley. I understand the whole "leaving on your own terms" argument, however Pacquiao's in the financial position where doesn't have to fight again if he's not motivated enough to do so (notwithstanding any tax issues, which I feel are overblown). I do feel that if Pacquiao does pick Bradley, he very clearly just wanted to cash out and run, like Mayweather did with Berto.

I will say that I agree with you about Crawford being unsellable though. Small personal anecdote -- I saw Terrence Crawford in the MGM lobby during the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, and of course I went up to him and told him how excited I was for his career and that I looked forward to him fighting Pacquiao in the future. I was a bit starstruck by Terrence Crawford, so I took the next 15 minutes to just watch him. He basically stood idly and NO ONE approached the guy. Not. A. One. He basically stood around (and I should say, wearing a T-Crawford shirt and hat), realized no one recognized him, and he walked away.

During the same 15 minutes, I was standing around doing my best Pacquiao impersonation (I'm Filipino and kind of have the same nose and calves) and had three separate people ask me to take photos with them.

Filipino schmuck who looks like Manny - 3 photos
                  2014 Fighter of the Year - 1 photo (which was the photo he took with me)

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    bradley has been grinding nonstop and he always puts in the work no matter the challenge in front of him,it doesnt matter if its vargas or marques,or pac,he works hard

now he has a whole new team behind him and hes extremely motivated and still very young,he also has one of the best WW resumes,in fact his WW resume is the second best after pac as far as active fighters go

hes also p4p top 5 and to top things off theres a trainer beef aspesct to seeing as roach has had alot of negative stuff to say about braldeys new trainer tedry atlas,,
                    I agree with you 90%, the 10% is that I think Pac-Crawford would be a really great fight. I am a huge Bradley fan and thought both of the first two matches were very close, and even went to the second fight in person.

I think the promotion of this fight with Teddy in Tim's corner will be great. Tim is a proven fighter at the top level, he is a true elite who fought a really tough career already and IMO is already a lock for the hall of fame.

I know people will criticize Manny for taking an "easy" opponent instead of Khan or Crawford, but as a long time Bradley fan I know that people talk **** about Tim every time he's signed to fight, so I'm used to it. Bradley doesn't get any credit but in my opinion he's a true throwback fighter like Marvin Hagler, who fought for respect and took on dangerous opponents to earn it.

Comment

Working...
                    X