Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shots exchanged between North and South Korea.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4,000,000 North Koreans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous.
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Kim Jung On and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. My existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way,

You can't handle the FRUIT!

Comment

col tua can handle fruit

green mango, santol, logans, lychees, watermelon, cantaloupe

Comment

Situation already basically over. The North had been trying to ratchet up tension as leverage, but they really don't have much to work with given that they obviously don't really want war, and everybody knows it. The South seems to be taking a more hard-line policy these days and it seemed to work.

In the end, they've agreed to a deal. The South will stop the loudspeakers, the North "expressed regret" over the landmine incident, and there's some planned family reunification to go on sometime in the next month or so IIRC. I doubt the true details will be revealed to the NK population internally.

lol @ the sensationalist media live-blogging the "incident" as if the shit was truly about to hit the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
          Situation already basically over. The North had been trying to ratchet up tension as leverage, but they really don't have much to work with given that they obviously don't really want war, and everybody knows it. The South seems to be taking a more hard-line policy these days and it seemed to work.

In the end, they've agreed to a deal. The South will stop the loudspeakers, the North "expressed regret" over the landmine incident, and there's some planned family reunification to go on sometime in the next month or so IIRC. I doubt the true details will be revealed to the NK population internally.

lol @ the sensationalist media live-blogging the "incident" as if the shit was truly about to hit the fan.
          My guess is that they'll be fed Jung-un led the military in a decisive mollywhopping of the US, S. Korea, Japan, while playing Augusta at 50 under par on the back 9, after a trip to sun-bathe on VY Canis Majoris.

Comment

Looks like the drama was enough to halt the annual US/S.Korea military exercises, but now everything's back to "normal."

Comment

this works in the favor for the north... kim is going to tell his people that the south backed down and made them turn off there speakers.

Comment

War North Korea

Comment

Working...
                X