No announcement yet.

Victoria Secret Model Adriana Lima meets her boxing Hero Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria Secret Model Adriana Lima meets her boxing Hero Pacquiao

update: Pacman got that dwarf swag going walking in there with his shades on lol, A lot of guys be hating on this dude man.

https://twitter.com/AdrianaLima/stat...59374829686784

Adriana LimaVerified account ‏@AdrianaLima

@MannyPacquiao @jimmykimmel I won't miss for nothing! Pacquiao I am a fan! Love your smile!
    ^she loves Manny's smile this is an old tweet from her, but she always watches him on Kimmel and I think she has his cd too. She is a true fan.

She wanted to do a catwalk showdown with Manny.

She said before he dream would be to spar with Manny Pacquiao
    http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=7529134

And while the world is still waiting on the elusive fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr., Lima isn't afraid to get in the ring with her favorite boxer.

"My sports world dream is to spar three rounds with Manny Pacquiao," Lima says. "I am obsessed with boxing and watch all of his fights."
    Last edited by hectari; 11-22-2013, 07:43 PM.

Yea... she sucked the D

Comment

"obsessed with boxing?"

surely this has to be some sort of cruel joke to spite the single bsceners.

holy F is she a ten. i'm glad she doesnt' get a chance to spar with manny, too. rofl.

Comment

American Super Model Marissa Miller Loves Pacquiao

fast forward to 6:05 she talks about how she loves Manny Pacquiao

Comment

All these people just hopping on what they think is the hot flavor of the month.
          Pac loses enough, it's to Floyd, Floyd retires it's to whoever is the hottest thing in boxing

Comment

Pacquiao: I love Snoopy.

Comment

Dunno, this could be pretty shallow on my part but he literally looks like a Munchkin or Hervé Villechaize standing next to her. I'm sure she was thrilled, but she strikes me as one of those kind of people that thinks the "Beanie Baby" craze will come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                Dunno, this could be pretty shallow on my part but he literally looks like a Munchkin or Hervé Villechaize standing next to her. I'm sure she was thrilled, but she strikes me as one of those kind of people that thinks the "Beanie Baby" craze will come back.

Adriana Lima doesn't even know what a beanie baby is.
                She is a huge Pacman fan and still is even after he got knocked out. Who cares if he looks like Herve Villechaize these pretty women don't care, they like Pacman's confidence and humble attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  All these people just hopping on what they think is the hot flavor of the month.
                  Pac loses enough, it's to Floyd, Floyd retires it's to whoever is the hottest thing in boxing
                  Tell that to the millions that still love Tyson. Pacquiao will always be loved. His name has been edged in the stone of boxing. He's a name that people will talk about for decades.

Comment

She's obsessed with boxing? Jesus Christ she's ****ing perfect!

Comment

Working...
                    X