This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
    Chicharito and RvP have been the difference.
    No love for Carrick? Hes been quality this year...and Anderson once he gets back into the stride of things

Wingers have been absolutely fukin useless...duno how we have done so well with our wingers playing so bad

Comment

• Watch this and then tell me if you think Wilshere had a particularly good game or not against Liverpool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=hrZkxjVQZvY

And i know Youtube video's can make Diouf look like a world class player but i watched the whole game and this video does not lie. He was on another planet to any other player on the field that night, Carragher was my MOTM but that was because of his defensive heroics, Wilshere was head and shoulders above even the likes of Cazorla and co.

He was absolutely top class against Liverpool, and as much as i hate to say it, totally dominated Gerrard, albeit a 32 year old Gerrard.

There's no debate whatsoever regarding Cleverley or Wilshere. I'm only mentioning it due to shockingly seeing a few Utd fans who think Cleverley is better. Wilshere is on another planet to Cleverley and Henderson and co.

He's England's future, now if we can go on and produce a few more players who are as talented with the ball as he is, we'll be heading in the right direction.

Comment

• Luke Shaw is another one who looks class with the ball. Couldn't believe it when i found out he was only 17.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Luke Shaw is another one who looks class with the ball. Couldn't believe it when i found out he was only 17.
          I am completely sold on Luke Shaw.

He's strong, he's quick and he his positional sense is good.

Supports Chelsea, too. Huzzah. Ashley Cole is gash this season that said I suspect he is playing injured. But there will be a bidding war in the summer, everyone will be involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
            Danny Simpson got ktfo last night
            I saw that, absolutely hilarious. Apparently he was giving it all that in a takeaway then punched some guy in his 40s/50s. Then he got clocked by 2 off duty bouncers who he was mouthing off to when trying to get in a taxi so sounds like he deserved it.

Doesn't really matter though as it's not like he's going to be playing any football soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              There's no debate whatsoever regarding Cleverley or Wilshere. I'm only mentioning it due to shockingly seeing a few Utd fans who think Cleverley is better. Wilshere is on another planet to Cleverley and Henderson and co.
              I know some idiotic football fans but no way in hell can anyone, in their right mind, think that Tom Cleverley is fit to lace Wilshere's boots.

His movement, vision, passing, leadership qualities, midfield generalship, his knowledge of the game, awareness of space is unreal for someone his age and the fact he's English lol.

He's the player England's team should be built around.

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Luke Shaw is another one who looks class with the ball. Couldn't believe it when i found out he was only 17.
              Shaw looks a different class & the fact he's only 17 speaks wonders.

Be interesting to see how he develops. Southampton do seem to produce some very very good players.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                I know some idiotic football fans but no way in hell can anyone, in their right mind, think that Tom Cleverley is fit to lace Wilshere's boots.

His movement, vision, passing, leadership qualities, midfield generalship, his knowledge of the game, awareness of space is unreal for someone his age and the fact he's English lol.

He's the player England's team should be built around.
                I know wilshere is quality...but dont underrated tom cleverly...and dont dare compare cleverly to henderson

Everytime cleverly plays for United, he makes the game faster from midfield....the passing quickens up...and we actually do the 'barca' ticky tacky football....he finishes clinical chances...and puts a hell of a challenge in...

I find it hard to leave him out of the squad, im sure fergie finds it hard when he has to drop him...same for welbeck

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                  I know wilshere is quality...but dont underrated tom cleverly...and dont dare compare cleverly to henderson

Everytime cleverly plays for United, he makes the game faster from midfield....the passing quickens up...and we actually do the 'barca' ticky tacky football....he finishes clinical chances...and puts a hell of a challenge in...

I find it hard to leave him out of the squad, im sure fergie finds it hard when he has to drop him...same for welbeck
                  He finishes clinical chances? Are we watching the same Cleverley here? I've seen him miss a silly amount of "easy" chances, from his time at Wigan, Watford and now with United and England.

He's a good player, don't get me wrong but I think he's just that. A good player.

It's interesting you say that about Henderson because didn't he just win England's U21 player of the year award?

That said I don't know the criteria and I've never really seen a great deal of him to judge him against Cleverley.

Wellbeck is an odd one. He works very hard and seems to get the best out of his strike partners but his composure at times is woeful. Nowhere near what it should be for someone playing at the level he's at (I don't take his record for England into account because well 2 of those goals were against like San Marino or Iceland). For someone to have only scored something like 19 goals since making his professional debut and is playing in a team like United, it's a weird one.

Not a fan of Wellbeck I gotta admit.

Comment

• Wilshere is definitely better than Cleverly but the gap isn't as huge as people are making it out to be. Wilshere is getting over rated for doing things a midfielder at a top club is expected to do. It's just because he's English that people are getting a bit too excited, happens with every young English talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                      He finishes clinical chances? Are we watching the same Cleverley here? I've seen him miss a silly amount of "easy" chances, from his time at Wigan, Watford and now with United and England.

He's a good player, don't get me wrong but I think he's just that. A good player.

It's interesting you say that about Henderson because didn't he just win England's U21 player of the year award?

That said I don't know the criteria and I've never really seen a great deal of him to judge him against Cleverley.

Wellbeck is an odd one. He works very hard and seems to get the best out of his strike partners but his composure at times is woeful. Nowhere near what it should be for someone playing at the level he's at (I don't take his record for England into account because well 2 of those goals were against like San Marino or Iceland). For someone to have only scored something like 19 goals since making his professional debut and is playing in a team like United, it's a weird one.

Not a fan of Wellbeck I gotta admit.
                      Welbeck has more ability than Cleverly...Welbeck is probably gonna be 1 of Englands best players...He just needs to add more goal scoring to his game..saying that he has played on the wings for us more than anything this season...people are talking about how many goals he scored, yet he has only been playing on the wings this year...and last year he helped on the wings also

Wayne backs Welbeck

Wayne Rooney has urged critics to stop judging Danny Welbeck purely on his goals return.

Welbeck, 22, came second behind Steven Gerrard at the FA’s England Player of the Year awards on Sunday night, but has found the net just once for Manchester United in 2012/13.

Rooney, however, is at pains to point out that the young forward hasn’t always been deployed as an out-and-out striker.

“We're not too concerned about him not scoring too many this season. He’s a fantastic player who works hard and brings a lot of energy to the team.

“He hasn’t been playing up front a lot – he’s been playing out wide. He’s been doing a job for the team, which, as players, we’re all grateful for.”

Rooney admits he’s suffered similar criticism in the past when he’s dropped deep and his goal tally has, naturally, slowed.

“Everyone labels Danny as a striker and I have had that at times when I have played in different positions. Someone will bring up the fact that I haven't scored for eight games when I hadn't played up front!

“Danny has been out wide a lot this season. He is a great player and his time will come when he gets that run up front. I am sure then he will score goals.”
                      And Henderson has a few good games but overall his games have been pretty damn ****..especially if we are comparing him to wilshere and cleverly...

And your referring to the cleverly of last year year before etc (scoring 11 at watford)...im talking about this years cleverly...Hes a midfielder not a striker...and his goalscoring is better than wilsheres if your going to criticise him on his finishing lol

Wilshere has 4 goals in 70 arsenal appearances...cleverly has 4 alone this year

Comment

Working...
                      X