No announcement yet.

Call me crazy PAC is greater than Floyd despite that destruction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
    It's one of it. Do you have to watch the live ppv to become the face of boxing? I don't think so. There's other ways to watch boxing *cough* *youtube* look at PACs vids, even recent ones have millions of hits. I don't want to turn this thread into a PPV debate. Go search past threads if you wanna talk about that subject.
    the point is the face of boxing is the boxer people talk about, write about and watch the most. Manny is niether.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
      I'm talking about putting boxing back on the map, not PPV statistics
      Ignore him. He still thinks that there are eleven years in a decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        the point is the face of boxing is the boxer people talk about, write about and watch the most. Manny is niether.
        To you maybe, But to the masses yes they do. Period, I'm done.

Comment

• Ever since Pacquiao entered politics, his boxing career has been on a downward slope. It seems like politics has taken on a greater priority (with, apparently, his ambitions to become President of the Philippines).

If he eventually does get around to fighting Mayweather, I just don't see him winning as he is now. However, if Pacquaio in his prime fought Mayweather back around 2010 before the fight went to hell, I probably would have given Pacquaio the edge back then.

Either way, regardless of who would win, Pacquiao does have the better legacy. No other boxer has achieved what he has, winning world championships in eight different weight categories. Even after this loss, he'll still be right up there among the all-time greatest P4P fighters.
          Last edited by aAgger; 12-17-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• if they both retired today, id remember floyd as the greater boxer, and pacquiao as the greater fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
              I love the run.
              I'm at awe how he achieved 8 weight class.
              Respected the way he wants to prove his greatness against his greatest nemesis JMM ( I called on JMM on winning this fight)
              Well done much respect.
              No amount of floyd dick riders will change this. LOL
              I agree. Pacquiao has the better resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                we will never know.

I blame them both but not equally.

this destruction doesnt change the chronic ducking floyd has been doing all these years.
                It's close. Neither are retired and they seem to want to fight on. Pacquiao getting KTFO by a 40 yr old does not help his cause.

Well see what the future brings

Comment

• Surprise surprise. The thread starter basis his theory on Mayweather's supposed cherrypicking as reason to consider Pacquiao's resume better, I write in detail the reason why Pacaquiao's resume contains just as much if not more cherrypicking and it gets completely ignored. It's a waste of time trying to debate with wilful ingorance.

Comment

• glad to see most real boxing fans agree

Comment

• lol....................

Comment

Working...
                      X