Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think this guy can come back and threat the MW division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think this guy can come back and threat the MW division?

Come on man, he can make 160 I think. He's just lazy. He used to be in better form. I know he isn't very skilled but he has power for the MW division.

He can't even make 170 lol

Comment

Freddie Roach's face in the background says it all.

Comment

Problem is, he used to get by on youth. You can see that his body is changing and even if he gets disciplined, he's got another hill to climb in dealing with the factors that age brings so he's not going to just be able to pick up where he was 5 years ago. He's got double the work to do now.

Comment

If he made 160 GGG, Saunders, Canelo, Jacobs and probably Lemieux would beat him. Martinez beat the hell out of him at 160 for the first 11 rounds before Chavez finally hurt him. I doubt he has what it takes to be a good champion in any weight class.

Comment

He's too fat and lazy. Even if he got motivated and disciplined, he'd still be too fat.

Even 168 would be a struggle for him.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? He can make 160? Just stop.

Comment

I bet he walks around at least 215lbs, thats a 55lb weight loss, it could happen but it would take at least 2 years to do it right. Activity would be key but we know thats not gonna happen.

Comment

no way, I doubt he can make 168

Comment

I know he is a undisciplined joke and there is no way that he can make
                    160 nowadays, but the 2012 version of him that beat Andy Lee would probably be a top5 middleweight currently.

Comment

Working...
                    X