No announcement yet.

David Price will be WBC world champion before the end of 2014. FACT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Price will be WBC world champion before the end of 2014. FACT

As you all know, i know more about boxing than all of you lot have ever forgotten, so think about that before you send your noncey replies.

I can prove it too.

No way will Don King allow Stiverne anywhere near Klit or Wilder. NO WAY.

"WBC orders Stiverne to fight Wilder" HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA oh yeah right, like Don takes orders from the WBC - he GIVES orders to the WBC. Dont forget he was hanging out the back of suliBUM for years.

Stiverne beat Price as an amateur. King knows it, Stiverne knows it, so how can we milk this puppy and make the ride keep going? Snuggle up to Sauerland, make the fight in Germany, Don can do his "I am a Berliner" trick and kiss the Queens batty for a while, sell, sell, sell. They think they've got it so easy...

Price (who is *****) manages to avoid being hit on his test tube glass whiskers for the first time in his life and manages to connect with his big straight right, Stiverne goes a*se over t!t, Price takes the belt. Declares himself a national hero (joke, yeah) then he loses it to Haroon Khan in his first defense.

Gonna happen.

I KNOW BOXING

Comment

You can prove it? Provide that proof.

I'd say the chances of Price even getting a title shot the WBC within the next 7 months is extremely unlikely, much less actually winning it.

Comment

That big, stiff idiot ain't winning nothing.

Comment

lol Floyd could probably knock that glass chin out

Comment

There's a bigger chance of Audley getting a shot tbh.

Comment

My man Price would beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                As you all know, i know more about boxing than all of you lot have ever forgotten, so think about that before you send your noncey replies.

I can prove it too.
                If you are so sure to state is a fact, why don't we have a bet and put our accounts on the line? I will close mine if David Price becomes champion before the year is over but if he doesn't you close your account? Care to bet? Also after I win (and I will) I will put a sig on my account that says I know more about boxing then you?

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                  No way will Don King allow Stiverne anywhere near Klit or Wilder. NO WAY.

"WBC orders Stiverne to fight Wilder" HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA oh yeah right, like Don takes orders from the WBC - he GIVES orders to the WBC. Dont forget he was hanging out the back of suliBUM for years.

Stiverne beat Price as an amateur. King knows it, Stiverne knows it, so how can we milk this puppy and make the ride keep going? Snuggle up to Sauerland, make the fight in Germany, Don can do his "I am a Berliner" trick and kiss the Queens batty for a while, sell, sell, sell. They think they've got it so easy...

Price (who is *****) manages to avoid being hit on his test tube glass whiskers for the first time in his life and manages to connect with his big straight right, Stiverne goes a*se over t!t, Price takes the belt. Declares himself a national hero (joke, yeah) then he loses it to Haroon Khan in his first defense.

Gonna happen.

I KNOW BOXING

Comment

Welcome to the forum, David.

Comment

Working...
                    X