Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTE: New shot of Zimmerman's head! HUGE GASH!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paclan View Post

Babynuts - that's the same grainy image we've seen before. . .

Comment

Zimmerman nuthuggers are worse than paktards and fl0mos.

They dismiss your evidence when their evidence is the exact same thing from the same place.

I cant take you seriously

and where is this pic you've been moaning about? Shouldnt someone have uploaded in on the internet by now.

Comment

Lol Sharpton isn't showing the image of the back of his head anymore!!!

THey are just focusing on "the nose" now. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
          If the cut is so huge than why wasn't his jacket all bloody, or how did they stop the bleeding from that enormous gash without stitches?

Not saying the gash isn't real or anything but honestly, youl need 16 stitches for that and ah head compress.

Maybe Zimemrman is wolverine.....
          His gash doesn't leak yet he denied treatment from teh paramedics at the scene.
          How come his gash magically healed by it self, to the point of not needing even needing a compress.

I shave my head all the time and I get cut all the time...
          That **** doesn't stop bleeding and those cuts are minuscule...

This is ENORMOUS.....

Ohh and btw... Why didn't his attorney mention any stitches.

If I was GZ lawyer I would have pulled that up in every interview.
          "my client had to get multiple stitches" yadda yadda yadda
          Now, be fair. You know last night I was on your side and was questioning the **** out of Zimmerman and posting periodicals that raised good questions about Zimmerman. Understand I am not biased in this.

He's wareing a red jacket in the video, you wouldn't be able to see blood on a red jacket if it were 1080P HD. Additionally, if we couldn't see the gash in the video, how would we see blood splats on his clothes?

Comment

This better be a new pic and not simply a screen shot of yesterdays video

Comment

They dismiss your evidence when their evidence is the exact same thing from the same place.

Babynuts - I am a "truth" nuthugger in this situation . . . People who are saying "he is a cold blooded, murderer" are jumping to conclusions. .

The same video that was being used to draw conclusion against him, can just as easily be used in his favor. . .

I am busting the media's agenda. . .

Comment

why do people assume you have to have all this blood and scars to get your ass kicked?

sounds like some of you guys have never been in a fight before.

sometimes you can get your ass kicked bad and only have some dirt on your clothes to show for it.

besides..... you guys do realize that you don't have to have gotten your ass kicked to claim self defense right?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  This better be a new pic and not simply a screen shot of yesterdays video
                  Watch Hardball WIth CHris Matthews on MSNBC replay at 7:00 PM. . . The clarified image they showed was at hte very end of the segment. . So tune in around 7:40ish, and watch till 8:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                    If the cut is so huge than why wasn't his jacket all bloody, or how did they stop the bleeding from that enormous gash without stitches?

Not saying the gash isn't real or anything but honestly, youl need 16 stitches for that and ah head compress.

Maybe Zimemrman is wolverine.....
                    His gash doesn't leak yet he denied treatment from teh paramedics at the scene.
                    How come his gash magically healed by it self, to the point of not needing even needing a compress.

I shave my head all the time and I get cut all the time...
                    That **** don't stop bleeding and these cuts are minuscule...

GZ is ENORMOUS in that picture.....

Ohh and btw... Why didn't his attorney mention any stitches.

If I was GZ lawyer I would have pulled that up in every interview.
                    "my client had to get multiple stitches" yadda yadda yadda

you got that from the Young Turks @ 4:06

any credibility you had was just lost ...
                    Last edited by LeG00N; 03-29-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

and where is this pic you've been moaning about? Shouldnt someone have uploaded in on the internet by now.
                      I didn't but, and I don't agree with most of these Zimmerman guys. I argue with them just as much as I do with the anti's.

Affirmative evidence of the existence of one thing outweights the questional evidence that shows the nonexistence of the same. Affirmative evidence is conclusive, negative evidence can only raise eyebrows.

Don't be mistaken, I'm stating its conclusive as to the existence of a confrontation, not of self-defense. Thats a whole other thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X