No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather:''Floyd's thoroughly dominating his sparring partners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Well thats expected. Hell he thoroughly dominates everyone he fights.
    I think I'm going to be sick..

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      It was only a matter of time before we began heating these PR "releases"....... Naturally he'd be "beating them up"..You hardly think they're going to say anything else.

And we still get the Dumbos who rise to the comment and start debating "learnedly" about how good he is etc.

On another point, if he is championship quality, and his sparring partners are JUST THAT...sparring partners, (often prelim fighters) several grades below his level. It would be natural to expect him to "beat them up".,,,,,except for the fact that this is NOT what sparring partners are used for. That would just be sadism. And he would get NO sparring partners. They are really used to PRACTICE certain strategies and tactics in a "fightlike" surrounding and atmosphere.

Not fodder to "be beaten up"......... It's all a LIE.
      Exactly, his sparring partners aren't even champs or contenders, they were just journeyman who never accomplished anything in Boxing. What do you expect him to do? Get Knocked out by a bum like Ouma?

This is just some dumb PR that we have heard 10 times before, being reported on a site that's used as a propaganda machine by Floyd in recent times.

These articles are all the same from his camp

"Floyd owning sparring partners who are complete bums"
      "Floyd best shape in his life"
      "Floyd ready to fight Ortiz"
      etc etc etc, reminds me of the North Korean propoganda films and news released like "Our glorious soldiers have detained and killed 30 South Korean spies thanks to our dear leaders knowledge and wisdom"

Comment

is the mayweather's suppose to say floyd is struggling big time during sparring??

Comment

Thouroughly beating sparring partners.....wooowzers!!!! What is he supposed to do, get manhandled and hurt by the help? Please, an actual story would be if Floyd got beat up by some 4-0 rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGGIE View Post
            cherrypick opponents.............cherrypick sparring partners?...............

he got banned again.

Comment

He thoroughly dominates everyone he fights, I don't see why it would be any different with his sparring partners.

Comment

that's cus he ain't sparring me.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyNumbers View Post
                  that's cus he ain't sparring me.
                  You would be the one person in all of boxing who doesn't get dominated by Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Exactly, his sparring partners aren't even champs or contenders, they were just journeyman who never accomplished anything in Boxing. What do you expect him to do? Get Knocked out by a bum like Ouma?

This is just some dumb PR that we have heard 10 times before, being reported on a site that's used as a propaganda machine by Floyd in recent times.

These articles are all the same from his camp

"Floyd owning sparring partners who are complete bums"
                    "Floyd best shape in his life"
                    "Floyd ready to fight Ortiz"
                    etc etc etc, reminds me of the North Korean propoganda films and news released like "Our glorious soldiers have detained and killed 30 South Korean spies thanks to our dear leaders knowledge and wisdom"
                    What's the problem though? Team Pacquiao does this all the time, as well. With that Ronnie Nathanielz or whatever his name is, releasing articles of his dominance in Training Camp.

It comes with the territory.

Comment

if floyd is not dominating his sparring partners at this stage that means he's not yet ready, a broken rib or some **** like that would've already come up and the fight will be rescheduled in oct.

Comment

Working...
                      X