Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CM Punk speaks for every wrestling fan out there.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addition View Post
    Promo was sick but definitely scripted.

WWE are gonna miss Punk big time.
    he aint leaving imo

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post

Jesus Christ....the amounts my jaw dropped was amazing. Everything he's saying is the truth.

CM Punk got suspended and reports say Vinny Mac head exploded when he insulted the family...
      "I'M THE BEST IN THE WORLD! NOBODY IS BETTER AT pretend FIGHTING THAN I AM!"

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I'll ask my best friend/neighbor if it was real, tomorrow. He's an indie wrestler and personally knows some WWE people, he also trains with some WWF HOF'er, forgot his name. My friend always knows what's going on.

I'll guess that this is real.

The WWE does not allow WWE Superstars to mention names that are from other companies, CM Punk did that. He also called Hogan and The Rock ass kissers. Hogan is in TNA, you can't mention wrestlers from other companies. And a couple of other things he said, that would never be part of a script.

That's just me speculating, my friend should know. I'll bump this after I ask him.
        It doesn't matter because they aren't real competition anyway, it was scripted trust that.

Comment

Lmao at John Cena just laying there like he was really hurt. They would've cut to commercial or cut his mic sooner if this wasn't scripted.

Comment

Wow, this just made wrestling heck of a lot more interesting again!

Comment

It's a worked shoot. If this was a real shoot they would have cut off Punk's mic after the first minute or two.

Anyways, the best promo I've seen since Joey Styles had that meltdown on Raw a few years back.

Great way to make things fresh again. I have a feeling Punk is not leaving at all or at least not after the next PPV.

To have Punk lose to Cena and just disappear would be a total waste of a great angle and would be another example of why people can't stay interested in wrestling these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Wow, this just made wrestling heck of a lot more interesting again!
                as long as dudes like the Miz, walk around with belts, wrestling will never be as interesting as it once was.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                  It's a worked shoot. If this was a real shoot they would have cut off Punk's mic after the first minute or two.

Anyways, the best promo I've seen since Joey Styles had that meltdown on Raw a few years back.

Great way to make things fresh again. I have a feeling Punk is not leaving at all or at least not after the next PPV.

To have Punk lose to Cena and just disappear would be a total waste of a great angle and would be another example of why people can't stay interested in wrestling these days.
                  Apparently something VERY simmilar happened with CM Punk during his ring of honour days

Prior to leaving ROH, CM Punk was granted one final title shot on his last night in the company. Upon winning the title, shocking everyone, Punk, the biggest face and hope of the company to that point, turned heel immediately and claimed he would take the belt off to WWE with him. He was forced to defend the belt through the summer, which became known as the Summer of Punk, as if he could just escape the summer with the belt, he could present it as a gift to Vince McMahon and ensure his place in WWE. The crowd utterly ate up this heel turn, feeling betrayed and it became perhaps the greatest storyline in indy wrestling history when Punk finally ended up losing the belt.

Comment

Well that was CM Punk's Stone Cold moment. One of the best promos I've seen in a long ass time.

Comment

LMFAO

if this isnt scripted........ then this guys a str8 G lol

Comment

Working...
                      X