No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Floyd fight the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd doesnt fight the best because

floyd need the best(pacquiao) to beat all the contenders so he can just sit down there and say his the best and the other best(pacquiao) is beating everyone cheating lol!
    Last edited by viperz007; 07-08-2010, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      hatton came off a fight with MALINAGGI!hahaha. and previously got beat up by lazcano. get real!

ODH lost before he even got int the ring. get real, again!

cotto was coming off a win, and looked like ****-might i add, against clottey who never wins big fights. get real, yet again!

clottey is a joke. you know what im going to say

mannys WW resume is garbage

After Hatton lost to Floyd in his return bout he was staggered and almost ko in the 10th round. Then he fought Pac at 140 and got knocked out in the second. Although he lost to Pac faster the damage was done from Floyd. Thats like house being in a tornado. If it survives one chances are the 2nd one will do more damage because the foundation isnt the same. Cotto was beat down with breaks and hasnt been the same since Margarito. Cotto isnt the same fighter regardless if he fought no name jennings and won. Roach isnt stupid, he knew cotto was shot thats why they went after him and thats why they are targeting him yet again. Its a easy meal with a 8th title for dessert. The thing is, no matter who Floyd fights he will get ZERO credit & whoever Manny fights, its the best things since sliced bread.

The guy hasnt beat anyone at WW who wasnt beat before in that same manner.

Margarito didnt get praised for stopping cotto in the 11th (first person to do it without being considered a cheater). Pac stopped him in the 12th.

Floyd beat Oscar at LMW (no credit)...Pac beat him at 147 a weight he never fought at (all praise)

Floyd KO's Hatton (no credit)...Pac kos hatton (fighter of the decade)?

Clottey losing to baldomir, margarito, cotto (on paper)...none of the those fighters got credit...Pac fights Clottey and all of a sudden he's considered a legit opponent and is considered top 5 WW?? Then when Pac shuts him out..its the best thing ever....

I dont understand why people are so Bias towards Floyd..

Floyd fought Hatton (after he stopped castillo with a body shot) when he was undefeated, Oscar at 154 (after his ko victory over vargus & Mayorga), Mosley (after his ko victory over margarito & Mayorga)...Give floyd his credit please...its pass due

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeBaby View Post
        After Hatton lost to Floyd in his return bout he was staggered and almost ko in the 10th round. Then he fought Pac at 140 and got knocked out in the second. Although he lost to Pac faster the damage was done from Floyd. Thats like house being in a tornado. If it survives one chances are the 2nd one will do more damage because the foundation isnt the same. Cotto was beat down with breaks and hasnt been the same since Margarito. Cotto isnt the same fighter regardless if he fought no name jennings and won. Roach isnt stupid, he knew cotto was shot thats why they went after him and thats why they are targeting him yet again. Its a easy meal with a 8th title for dessert. The thing is, no matter who Floyd fights he will get ZERO credit & whoever Manny fights, its the best things since sliced bread.

The guy hasnt beat anyone at WW who wasnt beat before in that same manner.

Margarito didnt get praised for stopping cotto in the 11th (first person to do it without being considered a cheater). Pac stopped him in the 12th.

Floyd beat Oscar at LMW (no credit)...Pac beat him at 147 a weight he never fought at (all praise)

Floyd KO's Hatton (no credit)...Pac kos hatton (fighter of the decade)?

Clottey losing to baldomir, margarito, cotto (on paper)...none of the those fighters got credit...Pac fights Clottey and all of a sudden he's considered a legit opponent and is considered top 5 WW?? Then when Pac shuts him out..its the best thing ever....

I dont understand why people are so Bias towards Floyd..

Floyd fought Hatton (after he stopped castillo with a body shot) when he was undefeated, Oscar at 154 (after his ko victory over vargus & Mayorga), Mosley (after his ko victory over margarito & Mayorga)...Give floyd his credit please...its pass due
        yep.....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
          Hatton is not a top 147 fighter and neither is Marquez.
          OF course he isnt now after hes retired, but got his ass knocked out by mayweather etc.

LET ME GUESS YOU ARE FISHING AND INSINUATING HE DUCKED COTTO, MARGARITO HUH??

WELL YOU ARE AN UNINFORMED POSTER HERE SO I will bring you up to speed.

FLOYD NEVER GETS HIS PROPS BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND THE SCENCES.
          LETS GO DOWN MEMORY LANE SHALL WE???

It was the same way with margarito, even arum stated that he would fight margarito for 8 million, but he wanted 10 million for COTTO AND HATTON (10 MILLION EACH)

Now I want to show you what kind of fox arum is..... (BECAUSE THIS IS THE REASON YOU ARE TALKING THAT BULLSH@T!!)

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde...ure_maywe.html

"Arum has worked the Mayweather-dodged-my-fighters angle incessantly, and brilliantly, and the tale that Mayweather declined $8 million to fight Margarito is absolutely true."

You see this author stated that arum was running around saying mayweather dodged cotto and margarito ala' pac fans right?? (AND YOU SAYING THE SAME ****, YOU GOT IT FROM PAC FANS OR ARUM) YOU MAY EVEN BE A PAC FAN, WELL ANYWAY....

but here is also what came out of arums mouth. (remember arum stated mayweather was dodging his fighters)

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=2420382

"Arum said while Mayweather would have taken the $8 million to fight Margarito, he asked for a $10 million guarantee to fight opponents such as Miguel Cotto and Ricky Hatton, when Arum was only willing to guarantee $7 million."

NOW I ask you was a cotto fight worth 10 million?? should floyd have gotten 10 million? let me put it in perspective for ya, Manny got more than that fighting JOSHUA CLOTTEY.

AT THIS TIME COTTO WAS UNDEFEATED AS WELL. HATTO WAS TOO! YOU SEE HOW MUCH FLOYD GOT FOR FIGHTING HATTON RIGHT??

but remember OLD BOB ARUM.....

http://paddypower.teamtalk.com/footb...706021,00.html

" Bob Arum says Mayweather is scared of losing his 40-fight unbeaten record.

"You have to understand Mayweather's psyche. Psychologically he may not be prepared to do this fight," said Arum.

"Now this is me being an amateur psychologist, but Mayweather is so tied up with the fact that nobody has beaten him, that he has a zero on his record, I don't know if he would be willing to go into the ring with anybody that could jeopardise that zero.

"He is afraid, terrified of losing that zero.

"That's why he's ducked (Shane) Mosley, (Antonio) Margarito and Cotto, and the question is will he duck Manny Pacquiao because he's so afraid of losing that zero."

NOW shane got his ass whooped, but I am showing you were you casual boxing fans are getting this dodged madness from.

You see how garbage and untrustworthy he is??

Now you should understand why we boxing followers know arum is full of **** and a walkimg contradicting machine.....

Yet you guys keep parroting uninformed lies.

Comment

typo fool, supposed to be jan 1, 2001 to december 31, 2010.

that what i recognize as beginning to end of decade.

****ing dumbass...THINK!!!
            that's not what you REPEATEDLY SAID during that thread

can anybody find it? that ****'s gold

EDIT: couldn't find the golden one, but found this at least

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=decade
            Last edited by fdotorres; 07-08-2010, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
              that's not what you REPEATEDLY SAID during that thread

can anybody find it? that ****'s gold

EDIT: couldn't find the golden one, but found this at least

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=decade
              keep trying, *******. keep trying

Comment

keep trying, *******. keep trying
                *******? i've said COUNTLESS times in here that i'm no pacquiao fan, ESPECIALLY during the cotto/pacquiao buildup in here

you just failed miserably you pathetic imbecile. go on, try to get one nighters by talking to women about mayweather and pacquiao. maybe you'll get one in a decade (that means 10 years, just in case)

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                  *******? i've said COUNTLESS times in here that i'm no pacquiao fan, ESPECIALLY during the cotto/pacquiao buildup in here

you just failed miserably you pathetic imbecile. go on, try to get one nighters by talking to women about mayweather and pacquiao. maybe you'll get one in a decade (that means 10 years, just in case)
                  so now you are a ******* whose in denial...i get it

ok,*******!

Comment

• Oscar Dela Hoya once said:

Floyd Mayweather jr is "THE KING OF THE WORLD"!

But, today it sounds more like this:

"DUCKING OF THE WORLD"!

Comment

• We all know by now that his a *****!! And he run his mouths like a *****! ***** is a *****!!! Grow some balls you coward!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X