Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is pacquiao-mayweather REALLY GONA BEAT DLH-Mayweather PPV????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stewie Cruise View Post
    It would do more than the Mayweather-oscar fight, One thing people seem to be forgetting is Mayweather knowns how to sell a fight, Especially a fight like this he would talk talk and talk some more until the casual fans buys the fight.
    Mayweather is already out there selling the fight, and its not even signed yet.

Comment

It would definitely beat DLH-Mayweather. It's a much more interesting fight, you can see through the two fighters' previous fights that they draw PPV wise, and there isn't anything close to anticipated as a fight between Pac and Floyd.

Comment

it WILL sell more!!!!90% of DLH fans r gonna tune in DEFINITELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          Mayweather is already out there selling the fight, and its not even signed yet.

I know, He has basically said over here in the UK that all Pac needs to do is say he wants the fight, He said its no use people pushing for the fight when pac himself isnt saying he want the fight and i agree.

The thing is when this fight gets made it would definitely sell more than the oscar fight.

Comment

All I can say is, De La Hoya-Mayweather wasn't PPV over here in the UK.

Pacquiao-Mayweather will be, and it will do VERY good buys over here, everyone is talking about it.

Comment

This will be the most important fight of this Generation. And it will sell better then the Oscar-PBF fight. This time the world truly does await.

Comment

Working...
              X