Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the fuсk is my picture messaging feature on my Iphone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelin Man View Post
    Black people can't figure stuff like this out by themselves so they have to call for assistance

I have the option on my phone now but I doesn't work quite yet. They must still be updating some ****. I sent one to my gf and she didn't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post

I have the option on my phone now but I doesn't work quite yet. They must still be updating some ****. I sent one to my gf and she didn't get it.

It's probably something to do with the amount of people trying to send MMS at the same time.

The iPhone is killing AT&T.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelin Man View Post
        Black people can't figure stuff like this out by themselves so they have to call for assistance
        Stop with the racist disrespect.. You've been warned.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
          It's probably something to do with the amount of people trying to send MMS at the same time.

The iPhone is killing AT&T.
          I called up customer service and they just told me to do what I already did. I said "I already did that" and the lady was like "did you turn your phone off and back on?" I was like "yes I did" and she was like "well I don't know then, sir" so I just hung up. It must be just because everyone is trying to do it, like you said. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            I called up customer service and they just told me to do what I already did. I said "I already did that" and the lady was like "did you turn your phone off and back on?" I was like "yes I did" and she was like "well I don't know then, sir" so I just hung up. It must be just because everyone is trying to do it, like you said. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.
            sucks for you. My ****'s working just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by coup d'état View Post
              Stop with the racist disrespect.. You've been warned.

Black people can't warn white people

Comment

Thou shalt not send ****ography through thy phone.

Comment

Originally posted by coup d'état View Post
                  sucks for you. My ****'s working just fine.
                  Did the person you sent the MMS to confirm that they got it? Mine appears to be working but my GF didn't actually get the pic.

Comment

Yeah post your ***** ass emoticons now like a white *****. Scared... scared of a real man.

Comment

reported for racism

Comment

Working...
                      X