Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's With The 9/11 Conspiracy Theories?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buildings never collapsed previously due to fire, that's correct...
    Actually it's incorrect. Steel framed buildings have collapsed due to fire.

http://www.debunking911.com/firsttime.htm

It was the first time that a modern high rise had collapsed in this manner however. But it was also the first time modern high rise buildings had been struck by large commercial airliners going at 500 mph, an impact which removed fire protection from the supporting columns. It was the first time the fire was started following an impact in which multiple supporting columns were sheared. It's the first time a building was left with a 20 story gash in the side following impact from another building landing on it (North Tower onto 7WTC) etc.

One fun and interesting way of debating this issue is by forcing the deniers(the guys who use "nutjob", "conspiracy theorists", and "kook" alot)to actually defend the official story. Once you see that it is impossible for some of them to acknowledge huge faults in the government's story, it is easy to see that these people dont research the topic, and they are just in it do attempt to ridicule and marginalize those who question the official account.
    Everything brought up so far has been thoroughly and completely debunked. So you're delusional. As well as being a nutjob conspiracy theorist kook.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
      Again, the fire did not burn hot enough, even with all the office supplies you claim are so flammable, lol.
      How do you make a sword, just as an example? You heat up the metal and use a hammer to shape it, before you cool it down again and repeats.
      The logic here is that the metal is soft enough to bend and shape at a temperature far below its melting point.

The architects and engineers compensated for 100 mph winds, jet impacts and earthquakes, not just to hold static weight. Lol, that was your most pathetic attempt yet.
      WHat you fail to mention here is that both towers withstood jet planes flying into them.

And they were designed for static weight under both heavy winds and earthquakes. They were designed to bend somewhat under said circumstances in order not to break under shaking/moving.
      Neither winds nor earthquakes would make the towers heavier.

As for the horizontal launching of items, I wasn't talking about some dirt particles, I was talking about giant 30 foot, multi ton steel beams that were hurled hundreds of yards away.
      I have not witnessed many demolitions, but I would be very surprised if several tons of steel went flying out of the windows during a controlled demolition.

How would they place explosives to achieve such a thing?

Save your wannabe formulas for someone who cares. They don't prove anything. Common sense, and some impartial research is all thats needed to see that this was a controlled demolition.
      Mathematics and science is what you need to prove something.
      The mathematics shows you why you are wrong. Maybe the mathematicians are in on it too?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Actually it's incorrect. Steel framed buildings have collapsed due to fire.
        Sorry, sarcasm doesn't convey well on the internet... I thought my questions immediately following would demonstrate it wasn't just a fire in the structure but the fact that 2 of the buildings were hit by planes and another suffered structural damage as well as fire which resulted in building 7's collapse...

That's why I followed it up with:
        How many of those buildings had the structural damage of debris from other buildings as well? How many of those buildings suffered structural support prior to the fires?
        (I realize a error on my 2nd reading... should read "How many of those buildings suffered structural support damage prior to the fires?")

I'm surprised those facts are apparently just part of the cover up as alleged by our elite boxingscene think-tank...

Comment

Exactly, the most powerful tool that others can use to stop these theories from becoming mainstream is by calling it a conspiracy theory. This word has such negative connotations attatched to it, your everyday man isn't going to believe a word that they say. Personally I don't think it would have been the government, but rather the small but powerful group of businesses which obviously have more control over this world than any government.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
            Exactly, the most powerful tool that others can use to stop these theories from becoming mainstream is by calling it a conspiracy theory. This word has such negative connotations attatched to it, your everyday man isn't going to believe a word that they say. Personally I don't think it would have been the government, but rather the small but powerful group of businesses which obviously have more control over this world than any government.
            Actually, the most powerful tool that others can use to debunk these "theories" is to ask for evidence. One of two things is sure to happen, either none is produced or their evidence is produced the entire methodology behind the conclusions gets ripped to shreds by experts.

That doesn't satisfy the conspiracists though... those experts suddenly become "in on it"... This is why these PRATTs never go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              The US government was NOT behind it.

Did you know that all the employees of Goldman Sachs were given the day off? Did they have prior warning?
              Lie

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.asp

Did you know that the owner Silverstein and his daughter were normally in the World Trade Center at 8:30 AM on weekdays, but neither were there that day?
              Is this info from storm front? Honestly Tunney you are a racist piece of ****.

Did you know that Silverstein had recently bought a multi-billion dollar insurance deal for the three towers that were destroyed?
              The insurance policy was worth less than the cost of rebuilding. Way to not break even!

Did you know that several Mossad agents filmed the planes hitting the towers from the roof of a nearby building, and were seen celebrating after the planes hit?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...eisraelis.html
              Misrepresented.

Why don't you just admit that you hate jews? And while you're at it you could come clean about blacks and gays. People might respect you more. But not too much more because nobody respects a hateful prick like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                So it was a "small but powerful group of businesses" who managed to pull off the biggest conspiracy of all time and left absolutely no evidence?

Because there is absolutely no evidence, you do realise that right?

Comment

Why do niggas push pounds of powder?
                  Why did Bush knock down them towers?
                  Why you around them cowards?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    Why do niggas push pounds of powder?
                    Why did Bush knock down them towers?
                    Why you around them cowards?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_XI_290cfw

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      "This video is not available due to copyright restrictions."

Comment

Working...
                      X