No announcement yet.

Whats up with Lopez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with Lopez?

WTF??? I was/still am very excited about this guy but he seems to have a case of the Mayweathers. Fight Caballero already. Crazy thing is I think he would win the fight with Caballero and its the most natural and wanted fight in the weight class (other than IzzyvsMarq 4).

Nothin else for him at 122 since Izzy and Raf are movin up. Caba fight needs to happen. The way he's talkin, it may still go down when both are at 126, probably next yr. Much more meaningful now tho.

Comment

Dosen't make sense either man.

Im still very disappointed.

Comment

I said it before it reminds me SO MUCH of the Arce vs Darchinyan matchup. For the longest it seemed like the most natural matchup for the two but it never happend........

UNTIL the fight meant NOTHING. Arce was clearly on the slide and Darchinyans mystique had been disminished.

Comment

i was really excited about this guy, thought he was the future of boxing. too bad he grew a vagina, ahh well. he better not fight caballero or he gon get f.ucked big time.

Comment

While it is unfortunate that he isn't doing EVERYTHING he can to get to this fight, he is still a growing fighter, and it's a fight that could mean a lot MORE then it already does in a year if they both keep winning/dominating.

Nonetheless, I would love to see the fight at any point.

Lopez by stoppage.

Comment

So can someone break down what's going on with lopez? Haven't really followed the guy.

Comment

his demands are pretty ridiculous, but then again he's got like a thousand kids.

Comment

Working...
                X