No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya is the only Mexican boxer that had skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
    I agree. They have this ability to block punches with their faces. How many undefeated Mexicans fighters out there who are on the P4P list.
    Ricardo Lopez finished undefeated and an all time great fighter and fought everybody. Stop with the hate.

If Mayweather had balls to face the top of his division he'd be defeated too. In fact he did lose to Jose Luis Castillo but got the gift decision. So your boy floyd ain't undefeated no matter what his record says.

Comment

for those who forget the vast boxing knowledge Flawless posseses.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        This quote is too good NOT to make a thread for. Sorry guys, I know how much you hate spam, but seriously, isn't this beautiful?
        Did you say Black fighters lack heart and determination. That is just as idiotic and stupid as the statement this poster has said............if you said it that is.

EDIT:Oh forget it I see the context in which you said it. Someone smack Flawless for complete stupidity.
        Last edited by SkillspayBills; 06-01-2008, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Did you say Black fighters lack heart and determination. That is just as idiotic and stupid as the statement this poster has said............if you said it that is.

EDIT:Oh forget it I see the context in which you said it. Someone smack Flawless for complete stupidity.
          i never said that period. the quote had the little arrow to where he quoted which was completely different from what he has in his sig. its the first post of this thread. after he realized that, he just created a false new quote. take a look at my quote in my sig and that arrow. it will lead you to his quote which he has edited since then.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            i never said that period. the quote had the little arrow to where he quoted which was completely different from what he has in his sig. its the first post of this thread. after he realized that, he just created a false new quote. take a look at my quote in my sig and that arrow. it will lead you to his quote which he has edited since then.
            AHAHAHAHAH what a DICKWAD. I was like 25 wouldn't say some **** like that, he is a much better user than a comment like that would say. Over/Under he gets banned in a week.

Comment

Working...
            X