Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist attack - Muslim youth attacks White child - Bradford, UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, just because the attackers are brown and the 'victim' is white you calling this racist? And bringing their religion into it as well.

Kid talked ****, kid got layed out and won't ever talk **** ever again, there must be thousands of videos with this storyline behind it, singling this one out and putting 'Muslim' 'Racist' 'White' tags on is stupid.

Comment

Death penalty worthy IMO.

Comment

So the kid insulted the guys race and ran away before being caught and beat up?

Its obviously not nice seeing someone get beat up when hey are already down but honestly you see worse stuff than this in school.

The kid is lucky he didnt insult someone who was carrying a weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Its obviously not nice seeing someone get beat up when hey are already down but honestly you see worse stuff than this in school.

Classic example of a brainwashed liberal right here folks.

Nobody know's what the kid said and even if he actually said anything. Even if he did say something does that make that kind of attack acceptable?.

Nasty pieces of work these liberals.

Comment

When I was a teenager I once got punched full in the face by a grown man who thought I was laughing at him. I wasn't, I was talking to my friend. I laughed when he punched me, he couldn't slap his way out of a paper bag and for all the qualities I lack I've always been able to take a hit to the head, but that's not the point.

Anyway a gang of teenagers beat up a small child because he, what, said something mean? What a bunch of pussies.

Comment

Why is everything race related in this forum? And it's funny that the actions of the minorities are always highlighted. Why don't people make threads like this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...t-package.html

Not everyone is racist.

Back to the topic, this attack is disgusting but it is by no means uncommon and in no way an exclusive thing carried out by ethnic minorities on white people. I've seen first hand many groups of white youth attack (verbally and physically) other people of different origin.
              Last edited by SalimShady1212; 06-20-2015, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
                Classic example of a brainwashed liberal right here folks.

Nobody know's what the kid said and even if he actually said anything. Even if he did say something does that make that kind of attack acceptable?.

Nasty pieces of work these liberals.
                Do you honestly think this fight was that bad?

The guy was a **** for picking on someone smaller than him, but ive seen it **** loads of times. So have you probably. Only reason this is getting any attention is because of the race baiting OP

A group of (white, not that it matters) blokes smashed my friends face in with a snooker ball in a sock (sounds dumb i know) when we were in year 9 (so 13-14) because he was apparently looking at them the wrong way. A fully grown (white) man punched me in the face when I was 17 getting off a bus for no reason.

Maybe the kid was being racist maybe he wasnt. I didnt see anything here that couldnt be sorted out by their mums meeting and having a chat lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

if those were grown men those kicks could have killed somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    When I was a teenager I once got punched full in the face by a grown man who thought I was laughing at him. I wasn't, I was talking to my friend. I laughed when he punched me, he couldn't slap his way out of a paper bag and for all the qualities I lack I've always been able to take a hit to the head, but that's not the point.

Anyway a gang of teenagers beat up a small child because he, what, said something mean? What a bunch of pussies.

woah!

alpha alert!

Comment

when i was 12 i'd probably beat 70-80 percent of you in an arm wrestle as grown men. maybe more.

Comment

Working...
                      X