Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tshirt design....10 billion points give away....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    I can't see the pictures either..
    its just not me then...hehe

Merry Christmas Bozz....

Comment

god damn it its not a jpeg image i dont know if that gas to do with the problem.its a png image i dont know hoe to convert it i just went on some tshirt design website and sent it to my email and copied the image url and posted it sorry for the inconvinience bro

Comment

Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
        its just not me then...hehe

Merry Christmas Bozz....
        Thanks bro,same to you and ur family.

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
          god damn it its not a jpeg image i dont know if that gas to do with the problem.its a png image i dont know hoe to convert it i just went on some tshirt design website and sent it to my email and copied the image url and posted it sorry for the inconvinience bro
          I dont know how to do it also lols.... ive seen a lot of designs in google but would love to see new ones that are created by members here so it wont look that i only copied it from google...anyways thats for the effort bro..

Merry Christmas...

Comment

Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
            I dont know how to do it also lols.... ive seen a lot of designs in google but would love to see new ones that are created by members here so it wont look that i only copied it from google...anyways thats for the effort bro..

Merry Christmas...
            merry christmas ianntheman and also to your family i hope yous have a lovely time

Comment

I can't see it either. All I can see is the collector's sig and I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                thanks uncle kadyo since you like it thats you gift for christmas enjoy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  merry xmas ninong Kads!!! baya may makita kang magandang design pa post mu naman dito....thanks

Comment

Pre, what sport is it? Eskrima? It is blocked out in your original post. Anyway, give me a day or two to put some stuff together. Just a little busy over the holidays.

EDIT: nevermind, i know the sport now.

Comment

Here you go Ian, take your pick.

Lmao!

(designed this one myself, was meant to have your name on the back but I am crap with computers)

Comment

Working...
                      X