Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Hall of Fame fighters in Floyd resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have heard all this talk about other fighters in their prime but what was Floyd's prime? was it at 140 147 154? what weight and time frame was floyd at his prime? Is he still in his prime now? if he beat a fighter who wasn't in their prime but he also wasn't in his does it change things? It seems like everyone treats floyd like he does not get older. Or are you saying that floyd's prime has lasted his entire career? wouldn't that be a feat in itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      LMAO at Kostya Tzsyu being an ATG. And, also Hatton and Cotto resume being similar.

This guy Brother Jay writes a wall of text to try and hide the stupidity of his post.
      And here you are trying to be a part of my discussion by any means necessary because you realize that the very best you can ever be is my pet on these boards.

The funniest thing about you is that YOU READ THE ENTIRE THING.

Good boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
        And here you are trying to be a part of my discussion by any means necessary because you realize that the very best you can ever be is my pet on these boards.

The funniest thing about you is that YOU READ THE ENTIRE THING.

Good boy!

If I had read through that whole I'm pretty sure I would found more stupidity to laugh at.

Why don't you school me on Kostya Tzsyu. Tell me how he is an ATG. Go.....

Comment

If I had read through that whole I'm pretty sure I would found more stupidity to laugh at.

Why don't you school me on Kostya Tzsyu. Tell me how he is an ATG. Go.....
          Geez ... are you still vying for my attention?

LOL@ "if".

You follow me ... dreaming about the next thing I might write and how you can respond.

No one cares enough about anything you write to actually address you .. so you seek out attention by trying to start conflicts that never seem to go your way.

Hahaha .. how's that working out for you?

And then as if that wasn't pathetic enough, you ask me to school you on Kostya Tszyu.

I thought you didn't read what I write?

Hahahaha ... you FAILED again.
          Last edited by Brother Jay; 03-31-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
            Geez ... are you still vying for my attention?

LOL@ "if".

You follow me ... dreaming about the next thing I might write and how you can respond.

No one cares enough about anything you write to actually address you .. so you seek out attention by trying to start conflicts that never seem to go your way.

Hahaha .. how's that working out for you?

And then as if that wasn't pathetic enough, you ask me to school you on Kostya Tszyu.

I thought you didn't read what I write?

Hahahaha ... you FAILED again.
            Well reading comprehension is not your strongest suit. So lets just keep it movin'

Comment

Well reading comprehension is not your strongest suit. So lets just keep it movin'
              You seriously need e-Harmony, dude.

Go sign up for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                he lost to floyd and castillo. with 2 l's to floyd, its hard to consider him a better lw than floyd.

if you wanna give him credit for floyd 1, you could argue that casa beat JLC as well. i think casa was a better lw and castillo beat corrales over some bullshi t at lw in their SECOND fight

if you bring it out to 2010, jmm might have a better lw resume
                It's hard to consider him a better Lightweight than Mayweather? What? He had like 4 fights there.

And, if you're one of the people who think Mayweather lost to Castillo the first time then he is a first Ballot HOF'er. I can't see how it can be argued otherwise. If you add Mayweather to his already strong resume then he's a first Ballot HOF'er.

I don't think Casamayor beat him nor is his resume better.

As for JMM, his resumes not better either. How is it? Its not at all.

Like Jro said, he probably has the best LW resume since Whitaker. That speaks for itself. He is the best, most accomplished LW of his era and whilst I wouldn't vote for him it wouldn't be a crime at all if he got in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  I think its arguable, but he's probably the most accomplished since most of the best lw's moved on pretty quickly (floyd, oscar, shane)
                  Shane had 30 fights at Lightweight.

And both Shane and Oscar were before Castillo anyway.

And even then, Castillo is still more accomplished than all 3.

Comment

Working...
                  X