• Show
Clear All

remember thats the most aggression you will get from the entire fight
    lol

enjoy it !!!

on fight night it will be 12 rounds on the bicycle again

roefl

Comment

LOL real choke? pfft...get off, all hype..

Comment

It was fake and the whole drama was over played, over the top that it became rediculous. I feel sorry for the clowns throwing 70bucks at the circus.

Comment

weak ass choke...
          it's like choking a chicken..

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            It was fake and the whole drama was over played, over the top that it became rediculous. I feel sorry for the clowns throwing 70bucks at the circus.
            Why do you feel sorry for them? Maybe they are bigger boxing fans then you.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
              You seem very concerned with the posting habits of your fellow posters. I hate to do this bro, but you have over 12K posts on this website in under 2 years. Most normal people, have zero. 0 posts on all message boards in their entire lives.

Look in the mirror you overgrown buffoon. Congrats, you are the tallest midget.
              I hate to do this but your Sweet Jesus alt alone had 12,907 post in only 1 year 3 months, not to mention your countless alts like your current one

Get a ****ing life, go pretend to be from some other country and **** your "girlfriend" while on this site 24/7, you ****

Just get off my dick already

Bruh

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                This is boxing. It's entertainment. This isn't like the US government faking the pulling down a Saddam statue in Iraq, jesus christ relax man.

We are all boxing fans here. Judging by your comments and your sig I doubt you think any of the sport is real. Just some WWE stuff all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  I hate to do this but your Sweet Jesus alt alone had 12,907 post in only 1 year 3 months, not to mention your countless alts like your current one

Get a ****ing life, go pretend to be from some other country and **** your "girlfriend" while on this site 24/7, you ****

Just get off my dick already

Bruh
                  Bro, the fact that you can connect this alt to any other user name on this site shows how much time you spend here. You know my internet persona so well that you can tell who I am just by my posting style.

I am Ukrainian. I moved to America when I was 7. I am an assimilated American. I would kill Ukrainians for America. Is that clear enough for you or do I need to put it in my sig?

Comment

Originally posted by rajul View Post
                    remember thats the most aggression you will get from the entire fight
                    lol

enjoy it !!!

on fight night it will be 12 rounds on the bicycle again

roefl
                    but i thought he had no legs??

Comment

They just showed this **** on ESPN, people are blowing that **** way out of proportion and made it sound worse than what it was in the picture. That don't mean ****!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X