This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    sheeeeeeeit if true i don`t blame Al Haymon for not wanting to go Broke ROFL.Have ya`ll seen Danny green in his last fight?Have you seen Carl Flop,Kelly Pavlik?I would go on but there`s only 24 hours in a day.

White fighters for the most part suck King Kong balls.If telling the truth is racist then i`m guilty as charged.
    Yeah carl "flop" the same guy that beat the breaks off dirrell and sent jermain taylor ( who killed BHOP twice ) into retirement LMAO.

Your time is over, go skateboard since that's what most black kids do these days. Boxing is for latinos and european whites now.

Get used to this

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      If you are referring to AMERICAN white boxers, you're absolutely right.

There hasn't been a REALLY good one since the days of Marciano and Pep.
      America does seem to have a double standard. If a white boxer is average or below he's treated as such. If a black boxer is average or below he's rewarded with HBO coverage and contracts worth Millions. Look at Devon the terrible. Paul Williams was overrated. Andre Berto too and now they are trying to promote this kid Russell who could put a sleeping pill to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by FenechJeff View Post
        America does seem to have a double standard. If a white boxer is average or below he's treated as such. If a black boxer is average or below he's rewarded with HBO coverage and contracts worth Millions. Look at Devon the terrible. Paul Williams was overrated. Andre Berto too and now they are trying to promote this kid Russell who could put a sleeping pill to sleep.
        Because the American sports media is biased towards African Americans, it's ran by piss weak self hating white liberals

meanwhile in reality

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Because the American sports media is biased towards African Americans, it's ran by piss weak self hating white liberals

meanwhile in reality

I understand your point but the guy in your picture Miranda is not African American.

Comment

• Yeah I know but he's african blood. All Africans are the same to me, just like they think all whites are the same. Latin America imported the most slaves from Africa.

It's still white vs black

Comment

I understand your point but the guy in your picture Miranda is not African American.
              ES COLOMBIANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And bute is Romanian with a jersey shore tan.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
                ES COLOMBIANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And bute is Romanian with a jersey shore tan.
                the grandson of a african slave is not a colombian

and not all white people are fake tanned you dumb**** the irish are pale but greeks and italians are naturally darker

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  the grandson of a african slave is not a colombian

and not all white people are fake tanned you dumb**** the irish are pale but greeks and italians are naturally darker
                  If he was born in Columbia he's Columbian. His grandpa's birthplace makes no difference mate.

Comment

If he was born in Columbia he's Columbian. His grandpa's birthplace makes no difference mate.
                    Columbian isn't a race dork..

Comment

• No wonder why I don't see any white, overpaid hypejobs on HBO.

Never thought of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X