Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The emotionally devastated Matthysse Fan Force, the names, the people, the shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't even know the purpose of this thread. So he beat Matthysse. And Garcia's last fight was one of the grossest mismatces in boxing. What could possibly worse than supporting this guy? Hehe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Don't even know the purpose of this thread. So he beat Matthysse. And Garcia's last fight was one of the grossest mismatces in boxing. What could possibly worse than supporting this guy? Hehe...
      What's wrong with supporting a guy who literally beat the alleged two best 140 pounders? Why wouldn't anyone support him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Don't even know the purpose of this thread. So he beat Matthysse. And Garcia's last fight was one of the grossest mismatces in boxing. What could possibly worse than supporting this guy? Hehe...
        If the title said Floyd instead of matthyesse you would agree

Comment

• you are back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            you are back?
            Yes, I was in Furgeson the past couple of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              Lmaooooo

"Pants up, don't loot!"

Comment

Did you throw any Molotov ****tails or were you peacefully protesting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  Lmaooooo

"Pants up, don't loot!"
                  Funny enough, it were those from out of town that were the agitators causing problems. It got worse when a few white supremacist groups showed up to show support for Wilson. Now that's what I call being an agitator.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Did you throw any Molotov ****tails or were you peacefully protesting?
                    Why is that of any of your concern? The media is only focusing on the minor "looting" making it appear bigger than it really is. All it's been is one person in a crowd of 500 throwing a plastic bottle at police, and the media likes to emphasize and blow these little things out of proportion so they can headline their website with "MORE LOOTING AND RIOTING IN FURGESON".

Comment

Why is that of any of your concern? The media is only focusing on the minor "looting" making it appear bigger than it really is. All it's been is one person in a crowd of 500 throwing a plastic bottle at police, and the media likes to emphasize and blow these little things out of proportion so they can headline their website with "MORE LOOTING AND RIOTING IN FURGESON".
                      I know its been only one, I was wondering if you were that one.

Anyway, you picked a heck of a day to be unbanned.

Comment

Working...
                      X