Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Algieri: "I'll beat Ruslan even easier in rematch, with a championship size ring"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a champonship size ring = More room to jab and retreat.

Comment

I bet you Algieri is not going to take a single step forward in the rematch.

Who would pay to see that?

Comment

lol algieri making some noise

Comment

Algieri wins by a wider margin in the rematch.

Comment

a bigger ring? oh fvvck no! the smaller ring had you running the whole fight, you planning to bring your bike in a bigger ring?

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              I bet you Algieri is not going to take a single step forward in the rematch.

Who would pay to see that?
              yah it's pretty funny what algieri said.

basically saying he's going to need to run around more in the rematch hahahahahaha.

it would have sounded better had he just said "i'll beat ruslan even easier in the rematch." and left it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Algieri said in an interview i heard that he's down for the rematch but he's not sure if Ruslan really wants it. Plus he says that Team Prov requested the smallest possible ring for the first fight and they chose the location but in the rematch, as the champ, Algieri will use a championship size ring which means that he'll beat Ruslan even easier than he did the first time!
                Here's the issue, Ruslan is a brawler, Algieri is NOT.

Boxer > Brawler in every fight. Only seldomly does the brawler win. That's obvious.

And of course Algieri would pontentially win easier in a bigger ring. More room to "box." (Run)

Comment

All i read from this statement is "I am going to do a better job of jabbing and jogging".

Comment

grant him the rematch then, and why would ruslan not want it? LOL!

Comment

you know boxing sucks when you're reading articles about Chris Algieri

Comment

Working...
                      X