No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez vs. Miguel Cotto Full Fight Replay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez vs. Miguel Cotto Full Fight Replay

Tell me where did Sexy dragged his feet in the fight! All I saw was him sprinting around Baldy for most of the round. Is that a sign of an injured fighter? He got hit in the first round and did not recovered from it.

Stop the ****ing whining and Give the man his props!!!

Replay here -> CLICK ME!!!

and compare with Sexy's greatest Hits!

If sexy is seriously injured then its time for him to retire from the sports!!!

Sergio wouldn't have had an answer for the left hook 2 years ago either.

Comment

you guys get hung up on the word "injured."

martinez is just old. look at his movement in his prime, and look at it last night.

cotto caught martinez dead body at the perfect time. hell, it almost happened with martin murray.

cotto and murray couldn't hold a candle to martinez at MW in his prime. they caught him at 38-40 years old, when his body was all but done.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you guys get hung up on the word "injured."

martinez is just old. look at his movement in his prime, and look at it last night.

cotto caught martinez dead body at the perfect time. hell, it almost happened with martin murray.

cotto and murray couldn't hold a candle to martinez at MW in his prime. they caught him at 38-40 years old, when his body was all but done.
        Sergio may not be what he was, but he wasn't that great in the first place. He had some nice performances and had a good little run of performances, but Miguel was always a high risk fight for Sergio, as Miguel is bona fida proven and the best Sergio has ever fought.

Comment

Working...
        X