No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin vs. Bryan Vera next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
    Well he won the first Chavez Jr. fight really.
    Yea I guess so. I think Vera goes 12 in this fight... biggest worry he has is the left hook. Apply smart pressure and see if he can wear Quillin down.

Quillin will probaby be sitting back looking to counter with the left hook and uppercuts while he's coming in... but Vera will be looking to jab is way in, so he won't have the same success like he did against Konecny

Comment

Quillin @ 50-0' "I think I'm ready for the Big Challenges."

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Way better than his last fight, wish Vera at least got a win first instead of coming off two straight losses.

I'm cool with this fight...Saunders probably up next though. Unless Bob works in Korobvo into a final eliminator
        You know how I feel about Quillin

Vera is going to beat the s*it out of Peter. You guys should all thank Beercules; I left a couple of comments on Veras pages telling him to go take Peters belt and bam here it is!

I feel like the great Bob Arum

Comment

Watch Vera win.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            You know how I feel about Quillin

Vera is going to beat the s*it out of Peter. You guys should all thank Beercules; I left a couple of comments on Veras pages telling him to go take Peters belt and bam here it is!

I feel like the great Bob Arum
            HAHAHAHA, was that you?

I saw Vera retweeting a couple of tweets telling Quillin to man up lately... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              HAHAHAHA, was that you?

I saw Vera retweeting a couple of tweets telling Quillin to man up lately... lol
              I swear to God, I left a comment on Vera's page like "go snatch Quillins belt"

I should be getting paid. I'm cracking up right now, Bob should take me under his wing

Comment

I am only interested in such a fight, because I hope that Vera will rescue a hostage belt from Quillin and than not shy away from an opportunity to unify with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I swear to God, I left a comment on Vera's page like "go snatch Quillins belt"

I should be getting paid. I'm cracking up right now, Bob should take me under his wing
                  He took it and ran with it. A lot of fighters say fights don't get maid on social media... looks like this one did

Comment

Unsure if this tweet is true, says nothing about the price being right.

Comment

Working...
                    X