Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joell Diaz says the way Victor Ortiz threw his punches during training was alarming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joell Diaz says the way Victor Ortiz threw his punches during training was alarming

He said Ortiz is a great athlete and that's what took him far in the sport. There's too much work to be done with his style and it will take a few fights for him to get it corrected. Ortiz chose not to train with Diaz cuz Diaz didn't wanna train in Indio so he went with Danny Smith. Ortiz went back to Diaz and is training out in Indio, CA now.

If Ortiz had Khan's heart and if Khan had Ortiz's chin.

I wish Ortiz the best because he has been through a lot emotionally because of his family situation.

Comment

Joel diaz in his corner : "YOU GOT THIS **** MAN, WHO CARES IF YOU'RE A FCKING TREE!"

Comment

Ortiz pad work with his old trainer Danny Garcia was atrocious, it was weird. He would punch upwards to the sky like he was fighting a 7 footer just weird looking.

Comment

Ortiz under Joel Diaz will be beastly.

Wartiz!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Ortiz pad work with his old trainer Danny Garcia was atrocious, it was weird. He would punch upwards to the sky like he was fighting a 7 footer just weird looking.
            everytime i saw him shadow box he would throw the punches that way too, i never understood why

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              Joel diaz in his corner : "YOU GOT THIS **** MAN, WHO CARES IF YOU'RE A FCKING TREE!"

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                I read that in Joel's voice lol. Pretty funny.

Comment

Ortiz training with Diaz now? That's good.

Comment

Even if Ortiz trains by a HOF-ing trainer, the outcome would still be the same...
                    NO HEART = Qter!!! :ANYWORD:

Comment

Working...
                    X