No announcement yet.

What's so good about Daniel Geale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's so good about Daniel Geale?

I just don't see it. To me, he looked sub par against Barker and for lack of better words, just looked really weak.

I keep seeing his name thrown around as a worthy opponent for GGG, but I just don't see it

He is solid B level, a really good worker and pro, legit tv fighter, probably peak as high as top 5 in a division, but wouldn fall short vs A level and p4p guys...

Same caliber as a bika, Solomon, Peterson,

Comment

Nothing really, but he looks like a PRime Tyson compared to any GGG opponent and has a resume better than all of them combined lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        Nothing really, but he looks like a PRime Tyson compared to any GGG opponent and has a resume better than all of them combined lmao
        Or God for Quillin

Comment

Top Ten MW, Got the win over Sturm. Seems durable. High energy. The Barker fight was close.

He's in the mix with Murray, and Sturm. It's not hard to see why.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            He is solid B level, a really good worker and pro, legit tv fighter, probably peak as high as top 5 in a division, but wouldn fall short vs A level and p4p guys...

Same caliber as a bika, Solomon, Peterson,
            Peterson is much better than Geale.... I would even say so is sorry ass Bika

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
              Top Ten MW, Got the win over Sturm. Seems durable. High energy. The Barker fight was close.

He's in the mix with Murray, and Sturm. It's not hard to see why.
              Geale sucks... At least he did against Barker. I gotta go back and review the Sturm fight

Point is is he's no threat to GGG for the fans to be begging for such a fight

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Geale sucks... At least he did against Barker. I gotta go back and review the Sturm fight

Point is that geale at this point would still be ggg's most accomplished opponent

Comment

Best guy available and the Barker fight could have gone either way.

Many people had Geale winning.

Murray wants Sturm. Takes both guys out of the running. leaving Lee, Kirkland and Geale.

Geale is clearly the best choice.

Comment

Peterson is much better than Geale.... I would even say so is sorry ass Bika
                    Geale wouldn't draw with a crap fighter like Ortiz. He'd make Victor quit. Geale is scrappy, tough and fights for 12 rounds, something most hyped fighters can't even do. Geale does everything well, but nothing great, so he's a solid B fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X