Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: "I'll fight Mosley, Broner, Maidana, Matthysse.. Bring Them On." (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook: "I'll fight Mosley, Broner, Maidana, Matthysse.. Bring Them On." (VIDEO)

Brook names opponents @ 4:15

of course he wil fight shane oldsley !!! that easy money

Comment

I think kell could beat mosley at this stage and probably do a job on broner but maidana and matthysse would take it

Comment

Well you can't fight Carson Jones and Saldivia level opponents forever.

Comment

But not Alexander?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            But not Alexander?
            I think he mentioned Devon on Sky Sports last night but said he can't fight him next because Devon wants Khan next.

Comment

All those names sound good to me though not Lucas. Lucas would decapitate Brook.

Comment

Mosley is next then.

Comment

It's time for Brook to poop or get off the pot. He's been talking about stepping up for the last 2 years at least.

It's sorry sight seeing all these fighters circling around the carcass of Shane Mosley. Guys who would have **** themselves from him in his prime. That's boxing I suppose. When fighters continue too long they become gatekeepers for the ones coming through.

Brook really needs to be fighting someone relevant, a live opponent.

Comment

shane mosley?

his people have probably already given shane a call, and this will probably be brook's next opponent.

i hate seeing shane's dead body taking the world tour and losing to bums he'd annihilate in his prime.

maybe shane can land the right hand on this joker's chin and sleep him. that would be something.

Comment

Working...
                    X