Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Posts Photo of Fight-Postponing Rib Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    LOL lucas is getting in on this

What does it translate to say? As long as Matthysse and other reporters keep pressure on Garcia asking him if he intends to face his mandatory next or fight someone else next then thats all good. I saw another post where Sillyman tweeted he had to Face Matthysse next for the full title, but then Sillyman says a lot of silly things
    Last edited by chav; 01-28-2013, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
      That picture proves nothing. It could be old, it could be another person. Wow people are so easily fooled. Running from Matthysse is cowardly but understandable. Matthysse is a monster. Running from an old crybaby Judah is just beyond pathetic.
      Wow, you Zab fanboys are worse than the pac-stains.

OK kid, Garcia is ducking Judah

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        What does it translate to say? As long as Matthysse and other reporters keep pressure on Garcia asking him if he intends to face his mandatory next or fight someone like else next then thats all good. I saw another post where Sillyman tweeted he had to Face Matthysse next for the full title, but then Sillyman says a lot of silly things
        o **** I shoudl have translated it lol.

he says.

garica you are not ready for me, you couldn't take the punches from chop chop even with sparring gloves on, imagine what I going to do to you.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
          Wow, you Zab fanboys are worse than the pac-stains.

OK kid, Garcia is ducking Judah
          Wow, you Garcia fanboys are worse than pac-stains.

OK b1tch, Garcia has a rib injury

Comment

he says.

garica you are not ready for me, you couldn't take the punches from chop chop even with sparring gloves on, imagine what I going to do to you.
            Oh ****, the smack talk is on. Garcia questions what Matthysse is doing taking pills 30 mins before a fight, Matthysse returns with that. I hope it keeps building and Matthysse is there on 27th April to call him out on TV

Comment

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
              Whether or not he now regrets his decision in picking Zab, he signed a contract and his father ran his mouth. Be and a man and stand by your word. Getting out of a fight this way is lame. I agree, it would be a much more interesting fight against Lucas, but Danny signed his name on that line, no one forced him to. If he picks another opponent, shows you the character of the guy.
              Are you stupid or you just cant read? Fight was postponed you moron its not cancelled and a fighter being scared of Zab is news to me. Garcia by vicious KO in the 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                @ people actually believing that's Garcia in that photo.
                It is Garcia stupid.Lucas is dirty popping pills before fights then smiling it off as vitamins who he think he fooling?

Comment

wow....some of the comments on here...just....wow

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Oh ****, the smack talk is on. Garcia questions what Matthysse is doing taking pills 30 mins before a fight, Matthysse returns with that. I hope it keeps building and Matthysse is there on 27th April to call him out on TV
                    LOL did garcia say that I cant find it, take a pic

Comment

he says.

Thanks, Boss

Comment

Working...
                      X