Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Poll: Would you order Saul Alvarez vs. Victor Ortiz on Sep. 15th for $49.95?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya if it was on primetime ppv over here id buy it good main event and undercard meant too be good cant complain

Comment

count me in.

Ortiz-Alvarez
      Ponce de leon - gonzalez
      possibly Abner mares vs ??
      one more bout....
      Last edited by Best in Boxing; 06-15-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

If the undercard had a good line up I'd consider it.

Comment

This fight NEEDS a great undercard.

Comment

better be at least 3 good fights on the undercard or it aint worth it. throw in malignaggi vs alexander on the undercard and im sold

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              I will be watching it.

But after Lara vs. Williams, Rios vs. Abril, Pac vs. JMM III, Pac vs. Bradley-- I ain't paying for it.
              Off topic, I keep seeing this in a lot of threads... I don't see how NOT paying benefits the sport of boxing as a whole... I do see how NOT paying for Top Rank fights does...
              On topic, I'm either going to the fight or buying it. I have Ortiz winning it by UD...

Comment

Canelo vs Ortiz would/will be awesome. Although many are questioning it because of Ortiz going up in weight I have no doubt that Ortiz will look great at 154. He already comes in at +160 during fight night so I only see him benefiting him. Also, Canelo will test his boxing skill and heart against a relentless and powerful boxer/puncher in Ortiz.

Jhonny Gonzalez vs Ponce de Leon??? God that's one of the matches I've been drooling about since Jhonny's comeback. Explosive and technically akward due to their styles. I can almost gaurantee a spectacular knockout in an all out war/fight of the year candidate.

Abner mares vs ???? If they manage to place Mares on the undercard with say Nishioka or even welcome Moreno to the Super Bantam Weight class would be amazing. Reason why I didn't mention Rigo or Donaire is due to them belonging to Top Rank. Imagine Mares vs moreno for the WBC title. Not only is it an amazing match up but I believe by placing Anselmo in Mares's 2 previous bouts...they are actually dwelling on it. Who knows? This could very be shaping up to be one of the best ppv's of the year. Mexico vs the world anyone?

Comment

Its gonna be a great fight..Did not want this fight to happen because I like both fighters.

Comment

This is an interesting match up! I would enjoy watching this fight, would hope for good undercard.

Comment

Probably.

My Birthday is the 18th of September, so it's likely that I'll be in Vegas anyway, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X