Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Berndt, 61, accused of blindfolding students and feeding them his own semen on c

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Berndt, 61, accused of blindfolding students and feeding them his own semen on c

A Los Angeles school where one teacher is accused of feeding his semen to students and another allegedly abused two girls will close for two days.
    He allegedly blindfolded the students in his classroom and fed them his semen with a spoon. Children were allegedly told was a 'tasting game'.
    The teacher, who had worked at the school for 32 years, allegedly carried out the acts between 2005 and 2010.
    He has been jailed on $23 million bail and could face life behind bars if convicted.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1nIJqYIhO

Death penalty; I fukking hate child abusers....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      A Los Angeles school where one teacher is accused of feeding his semen to students and another allegedly abused two girls will close for two days.
      He allegedly blindfolded the students in his classroom and fed them his semen with a spoon. Children were allegedly told was a 'tasting game'.
      The teacher, who had worked at the school for 32 years, allegedly carried out the acts between 2005 and 2010.
      He has been jailed on $23 million bail and could face life behind bars if convicted.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1nIJqYIhO
      $23 million bail? Unless this guy is incredibly rich, what's the point of that figure?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        $23 million bail? Unless this guy is incredibly rich, what's the point of that figure?
        maybe someone will start a charity for him and raise the money

Comment

Send him to jail and then let the ese's know he likes to feed little kids sperm. General population of course.

Comment

Ida Santana said her sister called her and told her to pick up her nephew after the arrest.
            'It's hard to leave our kids here,' Santana said. 'We can't trust the teachers no more. Now there's another teacher.'
            Well they were apparently not doing a very good job even before this scandal...

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
              I played this game when I was in cubs (below scouts) my mind is fawking blown.
              Yeah, I wrote down mayonnaise.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Well they were apparently not doing a very good job even before this scandal...

"I could care less about my children eating old man semen, I think"

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                maybe someone will start a charity for him and raise the money
                We're sending our love down to hell
                All the wayyy down.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                  Yeah, I wrote down mayonnaise.

"I could care less about my children eating old man semen, I think"
                  I could care less, semen is my proberly there favorite, your just bias so i won't hold down the fort with you no more.

Comment

Working...
                  X