No announcement yet.

Which laptop should i get??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    Trust me I have, and the number of positive reviews FAR outweigh your one very vague negative experience...
    how much do they cost?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      there really is no "getting used to it"

they are pretty damn seamless

i've had mine for over a year now and haven't had a single issue outside of not being able to watch the bscene videos. i'm sure there's a way i could get around it, but i'd rather just wait for them to do the smart thing and host their videos on youtube and quadruple their viewership
      cheers mate, btw are you currently using the 13' or the 15'. worried the 13' might be too small (my eyes aren't too great)

Comment

http://www.xoticpc.com/force-1761-msi-1761-p-3152.html

$984.55

17 inch screen, GeForce GTX 570m, can play any game on max setting for the next 3 years, can also get the exterior of the laptop custom finished(with any graphics you want) for a little extra.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
          http://www.xoticpc.com/force-1761-msi-1761-p-3152.html

$984.55

17 inch screen, GeForce GTX 570m, can play any game on max setting for the next 3 years, can also get the exterior of the laptop custom finished(with any graphics you want) for a little extra.
          this clowns the dell alienware badly

Comment

If you just want to game and need something cheep then go PC.

If you want something for work or for music/movie production go Macbook pro.

Yes macs are a little overpriced but I don't mind paying a little bit extra for reliability.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
              cheers mate, btw are you currently using the 13' or the 15'. worried the 13' might be too small (my eyes aren't too great)

i've got the 13. it's a lot cheaper.

i wouldnt worry about your eyes. the screens are very sharp and you can easily alter the size of the text in your browser with just your mouse.

it might help to have somebody show you the ropes, but they are a piece of cake after literally a day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                there really is no "getting used to it"

they are pretty damn seamless

i've had mine for over a year now and haven't had a single issue outside of not being able to watch the bscene videos. i'm sure there's a way i could get around it, but i'd rather just wait for them to do the smart thing and host their videos on youtube and quadruple their viewership
                Same problem, switch browsers

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                  13' is like the perfect size, and there are no problems with font or anything like that. Your eyes will be fine

17' is obviously best or gaming but why pay that much more for it??

Comment

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT GET A MACBOOK.

Reason: Heavily overpriced for the same price you could get an amazing laptop.

Comment

leaning towards a dell now ,might get a macbook air for lectures as well. Don't wanna over commit on the whole apple thing in case i don't like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X