Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever tried to commit suicide or thought about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever tried to commit suicide or thought about it?

I did both. In 2009 my father died and it mentally f.ucked me up. There were two situations where I was driving 120 mph on the highway hoping I would crash. Luckly for me there weren't too many cars on the road. What about you?

One time I tried to hold my breath until I'd die. It didn't worrk

Comment

No, i love life. life is full of suffering and you have to accept that. You only get one

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
        I did both. In 2009 my father died and it mentally f.ucked me up. There were two situations where I was driving 120 mph on the highway hoping I would crash. Luckly for me there weren't too many cars on the road. What about you?
        **** you for driving that fast and endangering not only your life but the lives of others as well.

Let me just get that off my chest.

Comment

Yep. About 4 times and I failed all. Same as you twice thought about it in the highway, once stood on a chair and hung myself in the ceiling fan and when I jumped I was just stuck there and another time took a few more pills than normal but just fell asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            No, i love life. life is full of suffering and you have to accept that. You only get one
            It didnt believe that at the time. I couldn't believe that pops died so young and unexpectedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Poopsicle View Post
              **** you for driving that fast and endangering not only your life but the lives of others as well.

Let me just get that off my chest.
              Your absolutely right. I was a dumb a.ss for endangering other peoples lives.

Comment

I get Suicidal thoughts whenever i run out of feet to smell.

I also wanna commit suicide when they run out of FiveFingers at the mall

Comment

No. Thankfully I have never gotten that down with life, it hasn't been perfect but I am blessed.

Comment

I think a lot of people have had the thought pass through their heads at one time or another...but you gotta think about everyone you would be hurting by committing such a selfish act...also you have to think about all the terminally ill people who would give anything to live a normal life, or even for one more day.

my girlfriends father unexpectedly shot himself 5 years ago and her and her sister and mother have and never will be the same

life is beautiful, get inspired and live it.

Comment

Working...
                    X