No announcement yet.

Cotto vs. Margarito II IS HOW EVERY BOXING PPV UNDERCARD SHOULD BE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs. Margarito II IS HOW EVERY BOXING PPV UNDERCARD SHOULD BE

This is one of the most entertaining cards I have ever seen. Brandon Rios, Wolak vs. Rodriguez II, Mike Jones vs. Sebastian Lujan, and obviously Cotto vs. Margarito II absolutely Phenomenal card please give some credit where credit is due. THANK YOU BOB PLEASE DO MORE CARDS LIKE THIS.

I agree, but Top Rank shouldn't have to be retaliating to giving us these kind of cards. They should give us this kind of cards regardless of competition the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      I agree, but Top Rank shouldn't have to be retaliating to giving us these kind of cards. They should give us this kind of cards regardless of competition the same night.
      Absolutely agree. I think Showtime should show the bantamweight and super middleweight championships the same night on December 17th. That would be badass.

Comment

That's a damn good card. But it seems like a fight fan's card. Surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
          Absolutely agree. I think Showtime should show the bantamweight and super middleweight championships the same night on December 17th. That would be badass.
          That would be a good idea, come to think about it, but too much money for one card.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
            That would be a good idea, come to think about it, but too much money for one card.
            I know unfortunately that is always the problem. $$$

Comment

Mike Jones needs to get more of a promotional push by Jew Arum if he wants to be a figure of some pretty big fights in 2012.

Comment

Very surprised by this card.

Comment

I'm ****ing pumped.

Comment

Expect several dropouts as the fight gets nearer.

Comment

Working...
                    X