Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Mayweather is NEXT if Pacquiao still declines the OSDT..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post
    Makes perfect sense for Arum...

If Pacquiao is still being a Queen about the drug testing..Cotto would do it without a DOUBT..and it would make Pacquiao look even worse..with Mosley and Cotto going through the same tests as Mayweather to ensure level grounds..

and Arum wins..because if Cotto-Pacquiao did 1.2mil...better believe..Mayweather-Cotto pulls 1.8mil+
    I don't think Arum would throw Pacquiao under the bus for a Cotto-Floyd fight that wouldn't generate half the revenue. I might be wrong, though, Arum hasn't exactly shown a reluctance to throw Cotto to the wolves.

Comment

I just don't think the fight could come off with Arum involved, if Floyd and Manny don't fight, I just do not see how the two sides can work together for a smaller fight especially right away. I think Arum would act like everything was cool but I am sure Floyd's side would not be cool with working with Arum.

If Cotto presses the issue maybe but it would have to be a GBP/Mayweather promotion with Arum just getting a slice, still though I find it hard to think Floyd would want to give Arum any money on principle.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I just don't think the fight could come off with Arum involved, if Floyd and Manny don't fight, I just do not see how the two sides can work together for a smaller fight especially right away. I think Arum would act like everything was cool but I am sure Floyd's side would not be cool with working with Arum.

If Cotto presses the issue maybe but it would have to be a GBP/Mayweather promotion with Arum just getting a slice, still though I find it hard to think Floyd would want to give Arum any money on principle.
        Floyd has ran out of GBP fighters..unless he fights Hopkins..LMAO..Cotto or retirement are really his only options if both Cotto and Mayweather win their next bouts..and of course..if Pac declines the tests.

Comment

cotto is damaged goods which is damaged.

Comment

Who else will Mayweather fight if not Cotto or Pacquiao next?..

Nate Campbell?..
            For one I rather see a fight with Berto than the Cotto of now....

Comment

cotto needs to rebuild, two - three fights first.

Comment

Who else will Mayweather fight if not Cotto or Pacquiao next?..

Nate Campbell?..
                Cotto needs a great performance for himself to get back in contention in fighting big names again. I wouldnt mind seeing a Cotto-MArgarito rematch,many people on this forum dont like the idea of that rematch but it was a huge first fight, and it would be a huge rematch with great intrest.
                If cotto beats foreman easily, maybe T/KO, i think he would need to fight 1 more fight before mayweather

Comment

Mayweather only fights fighters once they are past it.
                  Before he didn't even want to mention Cotto's name.. now that he has been KO'd by Margarito and his plaster and then finished off by Pacquiao he wants to fight him? SMH..

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    No thank you, until Cotto gets another huge win this fight is pointless and most people would give Mayweather no credit for the win.
                    Maybe at 154 if he looks good against Foreman?

Comment

Cotto needs to get his confidence back.

A win over Foreman, and avenging that loss to Margarito, and this fight should be made

Comment

Working...
                      X