No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson Vs Rocky Marciano Simulation Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by popsikal View Post
    I think ur crazy......Marciano wasn't even a real heavyweight. It would be just like the spinks fight honestly
    Define "real" Heavyweight.....and bear in mind that in 1951 if you were over 175 pounds you were a Heavyweight.

Poet

Comment

i stopped watching when it said marciano seemed unbeatable

lol at the thaought of their being a discission on this matchup. tyson walks all over him. doubt marciano sees the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

lol at the thaought of their being a discission on this matchup. tyson walks all over him. doubt marciano sees the second round.
        Well, to be fair, many people back in the early '50s DID think he was unbeatable.....just like many people in the late '80s thought Tyson was unbeatable. Neither case was realistic as there is no such thing as an "unbeatable" fighter. Ray Robinson was as CLOSE to perfection as I think we're ever going to see in a fighter but even he wasn't perfect and could be beaten given the right circumstances.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

Marciano will take a lot of shfting so he'll be there way beyond the 2nd round.
          I must say I can't really call this one but I do know that if Tyson couldn't handle Holyfield's roughhouse tactics he isn't going to enjoy being in with Marciano.
          If Tyson hasn't got Marciano out by the 6th or put some cuts on him Marciano would win IMO.

Comment

nice job poet

Comment

Originally posted by 0Rooster4Life0 View Post
              Hey Guys, Just a Small Video i made, This is a Test trailer, If All works Out I will Be Getting afew people together Tyson Fans and Rocky Fans and we will discuss the outcome, then ill make the Simulation, Hope you Enjoy

you might want to pack on about 25 lbs to Tyson frame, the size difference is a little bigger than that. In a head2 head matchup like this strength will matter.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                Marciano will take a lot of shfting so he'll be there way beyond the 2nd round.
                I must say I can't really call this one but I do know that if Tyson couldn't handle Holyfield's roughhouse tactics he isn't going to enjoy being in with Marciano.
                If Tyson hasn't got Marciano out by the 6th or put some cuts on him Marciano would win IMO.
                I doubt it, Rocky wasn't the physical specimen that Holyfield was. Lamotta fought the same way, would he rough Tyson up to? Holyfield came to fight with a gameplan, and that was to tie Tyson up, push him around and butt him..basically to break his will. Rocky will try to brawl, he will not grab Tysons arms. this fight will not be all that similar. Tyson has had plenty of fights where he had to blast away in a slugging match where his quicker hands allowed him to prevail.

Prime for prime, Both showing up in great shape I think Rocky clings on till round 4 before getting hit with a hellacious uppercut that ends the night. i'm saying this now, but Rocky isn't hurting Tyson. You look back at cruiserweight with Holyfield, and he was a huge puncher to. When he and Tyson fought Holyfield had packed on about 30 lbs of pure muscle and had grown naturally in the process (I think he was a natural 210 lbder by then).

Comment

Working...
                X